KING IN BLACK Main Title and Tie Ins

Same. I have always been a huge fan of venom and carnage, but if I bought every book with them I wanted, I would be bankrupt.

1 Like

That’s exactly why these will be scarce. Especially the 1:50 (virgin cover)

Yeah idk what to do with all these books. Finally get to see Thor vs Knull King in Black issue #3

I’ll buy them all for my PC… Especially if they have Knull on the cover… Heck I’ll get two of a few.

LoL I hope the story actually matters in the tie ins. I can see myself grabbing a couple copies of the main title KIB and books already on my pull (Thor ASM Venom Miles)

That’s some wishful thinking right there… :wink:

2 Likes

I kno right lol. But I dont want to buy all the tie-ins for random stories but I dont want to miss the possibility of new characters or something happening. it’s a crap shoot.

Go back on all the major event tie in books and tally up the first appearances that happen outside the main story title… honestly, I can’t think of any off top of my head at the moment but then again, I got like 5 other things going on as well work related while trying to keep up with chatter here on CHU. :wink:

Empyres: Fantastic Four #0 had first app of the profiteer and those 2 kids, the skrull and kree kids who were bred to fight and ended up getting adopted by The Thing.

2 Likes

1st Black Cat Anti Venom?

Symbiote Spiderman #3 Monica Rambeau

More like 1st who gives a ■■■■ :wink:

1 Like

Hell Arisen 3 and Legends 1 are two big ones. At least for DC, putting a first app in a low print side book is a great way to make hobbyists flip the ■■■■ out. It’s annoying as ■■■■■ But Hell Arisen 3 has HALF the print run of Venom 3 first full Knull, so it’s a tactic that won’t stop in my opinion.

Yeah, I meant for Marvel Main Event titles… it seldom happens. Most tie-in books becomes meaningless titles one finds in the bargain bins later on down the beaten path.

I don’t normally even bother with DC main event titles nor their tie-ins…

1 Like

Also, wasn’t Hell Arisen sort of it’s own title within itself for YOTV with 4 issues? It wasn’t like the Batman title with a YOTV tie-in to the main Batman title… etc.

That was funny

1 Like

New covers

Peach Momoko
Tattoo Variant

2 Likes

The Superlog and Peach spark much joy.

1 Like

I still can’t get the Symbiote Spidey KIB Saviuk cover and foc has closed wtf Marvel