KING IN BLACK Main Title and Tie Ins

I agree

Pretty sure it’s the one with the 5 different black suit abilities?

this is superlog

1 Like

Which is cover price open order as well.

MARVEL KNULLIFIED VARIANT 19 PACK BUNDLE (01/09/2021)

https://unknowncomicbooks.com/products/marvel-knullified-variant-19-pack-bundle-01-09-2021. Unknow jus dropped this for those that want all the covers at a discount.

Symbiote Spiderman King in Black unknowncomics Exsclusive on Sale thurs.

Iban Coello Dragon Variant art revealed

Symbiote spidey #1 we could get a 1st app. I like the shaw variant, just a little.

I saw this Black Light Variant and thought it was awesome.

1 Like

Who’s selling this variant?

I am unsure of the store. Lol saw it online and trying to find it now

limited edition comix

1 Like

Here is where I saw it.

https://legacycomics.com/shop/king-in-black-1-mike-mckone-exclusive-black-light-variant-cover-a/

In the US.

2 Likes

War of the Realms: New Agents of Atlas had a bunch of new characters.

Yes, seldom happens. This one heated up initially, then cooled off. Then some fake rumors about them showing up in the SHIELD show made it heat up again… now it’s a cover price book once again.

1 Like

Unsure if this was covered above, because I’m lazy and don’t want to read 75 posts on the topic. BUT, looks like there’s a new Valkyrie joining the ranks (and getting a cover) in KIB: Return of the Valkyries.

I believe that’s her on the right of cover A:

Definitely her on this variant:

And, I’m guessing the 1:10 design variant is one of these two covers (which is still available on TFAW, folks):

You’re lazy too? Glad I’m not the only one.

SkottieYoung store variant

jus dropped today.

3 Likes

I had to get one. I usually pass on a lot of retailer variants unless it’s a series I’m really into, but I don’t mind when it’s supporting creators directly.

1 Like

Same I ordered because it was from his store. Other than my outstanding store exsclusives it’s been a while since I bought one. And skotties last few covers (Black Cat and Spiderman) covers I liked.