Last of Us gets series order from HBO

I wonder if the Mandalorian is going to move away from Mando (at least for a while) and concentrate on Sabine Wren?

1st pic released of show

1 Like

Pedro Pascal is Joel? I didnā€™t realize that. My interest in the show suddenly increased.

2 Likes

yea and girl who played lady mormont in GoT is ellie

1 Like

I never watched GoT. Maybe someday.

Someone once asked me if I was watching GoT. My response at the time wasā€¦ what is it, whatā€™s it about? Their reply was something along the lines of thereā€™s dragons and incestā€¦ I replied with, ā€œincest? iā€™m out thenā€ā€¦

If you remove all the sex scenes and actually pay attention to the story, itā€™s a really good show.

3 Likes

That sounds exhaustingā€¦ easier to just not watch! :slight_smile:

I donā€™t watch much TV but I did finally start watching the Sopranos over the weekend. Not a bad show. I know, Iā€™m like 13 years behind but one dayā€¦ one day, Iā€™ll catch up on with all you couch potatoes out thereā€¦

I just prefer sci-fi to fantasy. Iā€™ll take spaceships over dragons anytime.

1 Like

Same here. Now, if they were dragons on spaceshipsā€¦ woohoo!

2 Likes

Your way ahead of me then. I havenā€™t even watch that show yet. Itā€™s on my long list of things to watch lol

Just pitch a movie about Fing Fang Foom with a laser cannon, have it made and everyone will be happy!

I think youā€™re joking but I would 100% watch that!

Is that one Dragon or 3 Dragons? Fing, Fang and Foom sounds like 3 awesome Dragons with Laser Cannonsā€¦ Iā€™m in!

1 Like

One, all three, as long as it gets made!

Maybe it could be 3 that turn into one BIG ONEā€¦ called FAINOOM! :dragon_face:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

looks real good