Local Comic Shop Day 2020

unnamed_19_large

Cool concept. The names on the skyline have been replaced by LCS names.

The smallest LCS that I go to ordered 100 copies of this book (it made the cut and is also on this cover) - I guess I’ll be picking up copies of this one in person.

2 Likes

This is cover E, correct?

Not sure. It’s the LCSD variant. :man_shrugging:

** Update - @D-Rog yep it’s cover E per TFAW.

Shout-out to the one LCS in my area that had all books available for cover except for SIKTC #1 - they marked those up to $9.99. :rofl: This shop was one of the smaller franchise locations of the main LCS “brand” in my area - I was pretty surprised with this move from them tbh.

Went to one of the bigger locations of the same brand/company and snagged a copy for cover :man_shrugging:

Also shout-out to the hole in the wall LCS that’s barely making ends meet for having a stack of like 30 copies of SIKTC #1 for cover price, along with every other LCSD variant. Sorry I didn’t buy a second copy from you guys, your store was too crowded for it’s size during covid season, and the line at the register was as slow as snails so I had to jet without one :sob:

1 Like

I totally forgot this was even today because of prepping for the weekend.

I only been to the supermarket and bacc today… todays whole comic release was preordered at Tfaw and Unknowncomics. Tfaw jus hit me with the money swipe from my account forgot I had so many ratio covers and random x prints.

My shop had most of the LCSD comics for cover-price. Just missing some. I grabbed the one or two that looked neat.

I walked into the LCS and totally forgot it was new comic Wednesday…was looking for a backissue and they didn’t have it, walked right back out, lol.

Planning on going back Friday for Black Friday sales…and there wasn’t anything out this week I hadn’t already had on my pull or ordered online.

My LCS made the cover of Spawn 313 for LCSD!

2 Likes

Vegas area huh? I been there…

Samurai is a local one for me in Phoenix but I shop at another shop that is on the back…