Loki Disney+ show

I need to be distracted. Otherwise an hour seems like a day.

But I can’t watch too many shows…mostly because the volume goes from whispers to explosions and it’s annoying to adjust constantly.

1 Like

The ending to episode 4 was great. Exact opposite of what everyone was expecting.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve tried to watch or listen to stuff while running or working out and I find myself not focusing on the show or audible book and have to rewind a lot so I just don’t do it. When I’m watching something or reading, it needs my full attention.

IMG_6666

Apparently this leak has people speculating loki will become “King Loki” at the end of episode 6.

Its looking more and more like he is the one who created the TVA…just like Kang wanted him to…

Another great episode. Looking forward to the finale.

Loki is He Who Remains.

Full Circle

1 Like

Avenger Prime….?

Show Seems to be lining him up for this, although it may be that’s who he becomes later (Avengers Kang Dynasty).

Picked up Avengers Assembled #1, on the off chance this is where they are going with the character…

IMG_6701

IMG_6699

What’s the difference between this Avenger Prime and this one. Found it on the marvel wiki page

Is that one a Loki?

Seems to be 616. While Loki is 18201.

1 Like

I see. Just researching Aveger Prime and saw that on the marvel wiki. Shares the same name but I guess have no relation.

So now Loki is there to keep timelines from branching?

No. He’s there to let them be free.

Damn great finale !!! Wow !

2 Likes

I watched the first two episodes tonight. First one was kinda boring. Second one picked up more.

:100: :100: :100: :100: agree. The finale was not what I expected and it was actually quite great.

2 Likes

new funko pop…

Isn’t God and Loki synonymous?

2 Likes

Like saying it is, “Freezing cold,” or such it’s kinda a synonym and a little unique?

Just binged all the episodes. Enjoyed it very much. Great closure to his character.

1 Like

Finally got to see the last episode. Wow. That was a really creative and well made series.

3 Likes

Apparently may be the last two. According to reports Tom said he was done.