Madame Web movie

bts

3 Likes

4 Likes

What are those pictures from a Nancy Drew rebootšŸ’©

1 Like

Looks real exciting, doesnā€™t it. Boy, those leaked photos are worth thousands.

1 Like

Iā€™d love to be wrong, but I just feel like Madame Web is going to be Morbius all over again. Sony trying valiantly to make anyone care.

Itā€™s Morbinā€™ Time

1 Like

Soā€¦.MWeb is the next Morbius?ā€¦

1 Like
3 Likes

Looks good :+1:

1 Like

Wow. Awesome.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been tricked into thinking the trailers look good before with Sony. Anyone remember films such as Venom 2 and Morbius?

5 Likes

Ha. I didnā€™t hate either of those movies. Wouldnā€™t say they are great, but were watchable.

1 Like

Iā€™d take Morbius over Venom 2ā€¦Venom 2 was realllllllly bad in my opinion.

4 Likes

I thought that looked like HOT ASS
ā€œThis man studied spiders in the Amazon with my momā€ is a line of all time

1 Like

Iā€™m not expecting a cinema masterpiece, just a fun night at the movies. Iā€™m also biased as I love the Final Destination series so Iā€™ll definitely love this.

1 Like

That looks pretty good. And they didnt spoil the plotā€¦yet (which we already knowā€¦)

I wonder how much FOMO we will see with some of these firsts. I would think a good amount of long time CHU readers have most if not all the firsts for this movie but there are always the masses that donā€™t read this site and will scramble. If I have doubles of any of these they are going up for sale asap!

1 Like

Collectors should already have all the 1st appearances, as the characters were spoiled last year.

I dont think this movie will move the needle on specsā€¦

1 Like

It already has, lots of sales for ASM 30 today

1 Like

Well, there ya go. An actor & character that looks nothing like the comic book counterpartā€¦

3 Likes