Madame Web movie

I set my expectations to zero for every movie… and most everything is just entertainment, even if they’re terrible overall. Go in with that attitude and you might live a little longer not stressing over if a movie sucks or not. :wink:

3 Likes

I go in expecting nothing. Actually looked better than I thought… I went ahead and saved all the keys related to the movie in a short to sell off.

2 Likes

I go in lately expecting nothing and im not disappointed with what is delivered.

I guess my next question, though, is when do i stop throwing money in the sewer

1 Like

I’ve maybe seen or gone to the movie 3 times in the past 3 years. Lately I just wait for them to become available on whatever streaming I’m already paying for, which is now limited to Disney, Netflix and Max I think… If it’s not on those, I just don’t watch them.

6 Likes

Yea. I think ill be sitting this one out.
Although i will say from the trailer that it looks quite original so that is enticing.

“Original” from the standpoint as it was made for the Hallmark channel by Betty, Veronica, & Sabrina fans.

Definitely an unintentional horror show coming

I’ll catch it when it streams. Where’s Silk?

2 Likes

Last I heard Silk had her own show coming. I do not know if it ties into this at all.

1 Like

Hopefully Ezekiel leads into a Silk story. They’re just hopes and dreams.

1 Like

Agreed. Would be good but they need Peter for sure.

1 Like
2 Likes

Just glad I sold all my first Madam Web appearances years ago when this movie was first rumored.

3 Likes

Yes, this is real. 1st look at the costume…

1 Like

CW looking ass suit

2 Likes

:100: :100: :100:

What does it say though

Never thought we would see the day that cranberry juice is where I get my movie spoilers.

2 Likes

Madam Spider
Cinema Day Exclusive

Google Translated from phone…

Hard to judge the suit here. Anyone on a bottle of cranberry juice is going to look stupid. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What Are the Health Benefits of Cranberry Juice?

• May Prevent Urinary Tract Infections.
  • May Reduce Ulcer Risk.
  • May Help Manage Rheumatoid Arthritis.
  • May Help Protect Against Heart Disease.
  • May Support Immune Function.
  • May Support a Healthy Gut.
  • May Support Vaginal Health.

A lot of “May’s” here…

3 Likes

That last one is most important to me

2 Likes