Man Burns Comic Collection

Well he doesn’t have to pay for the movie rights to the characters so that should save half. He could just have Boss Logic do all the headshots and movie posters for free by taking them off Boss Logic’s Twitter that saves another 10%. He can do the movies toys for cheaper than anybody else. At this point the movie should cost him $17.58 to make

Yes he’s nice he walked in my LCS once while he was on vacation signed everything did some sketches for the shop all out of the blue unannounced.

1 Like

He’s claimed he’s an ass (words from his own mouth) but that doesn’t mean they’re an ass to the people who made them who they are.

Everyone here thinks I’m a nice guy (at least I hope so) but I kick kittens in my spare time… :wink:

I kid, I don’t kick kittens… I kick puppies!

I met Jim Lee too sat in front of the movie theatre I knew he was going to watch Suicide Squad at from a tip from my LCS. Had my daughter ambush him with a stack of books and a sharpie.

Everyone is in a good mood when they’re in Hawaii, you live in paradise… why are you even on this site… I would be on the beach with a drink in my hand, watching the sunset… :wink:

1 Like

I have an infant that hasn’t left the house in 5 months so I’m up about 25 hrs a day

1 Like

So their is this superintendent that just moved in here from the East coast cuz his wife wanted to move closer to the beach. He said he told her “if you want to be closer to the beach, let’s move to Texas” lol.

I’ve left the house probably no more than a dozen times and those were just grocery store runs and vet visits for the dog… well, I do drop off books at local USPS main hub when I sell books but they have automatic doors and 24 hour lobby to drop mail off, so I go with nobody around and I don’t touch anything, I can pull the lever down with my elbow… to load the packages into the drop chute.

Yeah, tell him Galveston is the best… :eyes:

If there was an in and out here it would be more of a paradise

Yes I leave the house daily but my baby doesn’t someone’s always home she’s 8months and not very good at understanding and wearing masks. Been doing this whole pandemic with a new born I want to take her to the beach but since they have reopened they are packed.

Yeah our beaches where opened for the 4th of July and all, but people don’t know how to social distance or ware face coverings. Had a huge spike of 500+ cases per week and starting Friday we get shut down for 3 weeks. People just don’t get it.

When this first all started and even the grocery stores had markers on the floor, I’m grabbing groceries and bagging them, go to pay and the guy behind me is literally standing a foot away from the card swiper. I get right up to him and tell him… “MOVE” and point to the feet on the floor like 6 feet back… he had this look like… WTF? And I look at the cashier and she’s shaking her head as I’m like, some people don’t get it do they?

Exactly.

@agentpoyo…I told you McFarlane was a nice guy, lol.

@Alana…I think McFarlane was using his profits from his Kickstarter toy to maybe put towards and help finance his Spawn movie. Todd seems like an ‘out of the box’ thinker, I wouldn’t be surprised if he is working on somehow financing that film on his own.

I know JcLu. There is one thing I have to remember in the heat of the moment with online comments, inflection and intention are very difficult to pick up sometimes. I try not to misinterpret but sometimes do. You are a good guy and have shown that many, many times.

1 Like