Marvel's Secret Invasion - Talos First Appearance

Lots of news coming out of the Disney Investor Day. One book that seems to have dipped back down that might be a good pickup is Incredible Hulk #418 which features the first appearance of Talos, the Skrull.

And trying to play catchup and checkout some of the potential spec from all the news.

Samuel L. Jackson is back as Nick Fury and Ben Mendelsohn from Captain Marvel returns as the Skrull Talos in Marvel Studios' Original Series Secret Invasion. Coming to #DisneyPlus.

— Marvel Studios (@MarvelStudios) December 11, 2020

I hope down the line Marvel/Disney decide to to a Meet the Skrull’s show, which I think if it’s anything like the WandaVision trailer and style we’ve seen, could be a great show. Meet the Skrulls was a mini-series I think is a cheap gamble at the moment as well if it ever materializes into more.

2 Likes

Fun fact Death from DC comics first appears in this Hulk wedding issue too pre DC

Aside from any spec…that wedding issue is just a great comic. All the cameos are great and the theme is just really cool.

Pls submit your specs

I have a copy of 1st Talos and I literally only got it for this cameo
ih418d

2 Likes

Abigail Brand is my guess

1 Like

2 Likes

Mockingbird?

2 Likes

She needs to hit the gym if she wants to play Mockingbird…Linda Hamilton was jacked as Sarah Connor, and Clarke had flabby arms as Sarah Conner. Idk, she is overrated, imo. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I could do without comments like these.

5 Likes

my guess is she could be Jessica Drew. Shes a spy for HYDRA that infiltrated the Skrulls with a connection with the High Evolutionary. I mean all those fit in the current MCU specs

Yeah, let’s not make rude comments on women’s bodies, or anyone’s body for that matter. Just kinda tacky.

1 Like

I agree, no body shaming anyone please.

Hulk 418 still undervalued - just sayin!

okay i want to guess the next obvious choice for me. She could be cast as Kitty Pride. If they cast Jon Snow as the Black Knight maybe they cast Emilia as Kitty Pride, i mean she has a pet dragon too(Lockheed) eh? eh?

I said Linda Hamilton was jacked. And I made a simple comparison to Clarke. If she wants jacked arms like Linda Hamilton had, she will have to hit the gym. There is absolutely nothing wrong with saying that, imo. Jacked arms = gym. Flabby arms = no gym. Thats biology, and goes for men too. :man_shrugging:. Characters have looks to them. Mockingbird goes to the gym, as depicted in the source material, so does post Cybernet aware Sarah Conner.

2 Likes

Why does she need jacked arms though? Not everything has to be exactly depicted from within the comics.

Oops you did it again. Emilia Clarke played Sara Conner so she looks exactly like Sarah Conner.

1 Like

I think it’s fair to say that Mockingbird is pretty jacked so maybe you don’t think that’s who Emilia Clarke will play as she is a more slender build but ‘flabby’ is probably the issue people have.

2 Likes

Also maybe the MCU version of Mockingbird looks like Emilia Clarke. The MCU characters are not generally exact copies of the comic versions. You can say you don’t think she would be good without commenting on her body.

2 Likes