Matt’s Baseball Supplies for Comic supplies

@Anthony do you get most books at 8oz with these, I find that tough to do. So I just add the reinforcement at no penalty weight wise (cost the same from 9-12oz)

1 Like

The Matt’s mailers do weigh a little more than geminis, but not by a ton. I always sandwich the comic(s) between two cardboard pieces, but doing so makes it a challenge to get two books in under 12oz. Is sandwiching overkill? Does a single cardboard piece do the trick?

1 Like

I simply secure the book inside the mailer inside an envelope. Nice tight and snug, have yet to have damage, can do 2 books under 12 ounces, 1 regular size bagged and boarded at 8 oz

1 Like

Do you get it under 8 oz, or are you “rounding down” to 8?

I’m not sure what the PO policy is….I usually weight in a few tenths over so always nervous to round down. Never tried to pass that off.

From what I’ve read, always round up.

Thanks Anthony, DRog, loverjw for your answers.

I will look in to the 2mil thick bags, and will call Matt to discuss adjusting the shipping.

One more question:
Are the Current bags pretty snug around the comics or is there some space to accommodate maybe a slight older larger modern ?

1 Like

Get the 7 inch bags. They have 6 3/4 and 7 inch. I like the bigger bags as you can fit more books (larger sized) in without it being too tight.

2 Likes