McFarlane Page Punchers

1 Like

Those are cool!

They all have the same comic?

Wow. An exclusive English comic book. That’s a new disclaimer sticker!

Yes

Time to search for foreign editions with this cover.

Probably because these figures are sold in other countries

Looks like Lee Bermejo cover art or Parrillo (?)

I’ll like be snagging Black Adam and Constantine. McFarlane keeps knocking it out of the park with his figures, imo.

1 Like
1 Like

I’m excited to build the Crime Syndicate (Owlman is another Target exclusive today) but man does Superwoman look bland AF.

Also, McFarlane offered a autographed version of Manga Spawn (came with an autographed plague, similar to the kickstarter autographs) but the boys and scalpers scooped him up fasted than the Batman Year Two gold label.

1 Like

Ha. I got 4 of the signed Manga Spawns when they went on sale at 9am at a price mistake $20 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smirk:

1 Like

Hook a brother up? :pray:

The one the intern spilled white out.

I preordered that signed Batman the second it went up. Target ultimately cancelled my preorder. I still am really bummed about that. Walmart did the same to my preorder for the Batman Who Laughs with the three Robins box set. I preordered it the day it went live and later the order was cancelled. To this day, I always feel a little sad when I see McFarlane toys because of those experiences.

Just an FYI. Last time Target had an exclusive wave (Batman Beyond), after all 4 figures were individually released, McFarlane then released an exclusive box set of them all with the build a figure. Fooled me once, Todd. Not this time. I’ll wait and take my chances on the box set happening.

1 Like

Yeah I think I’ll do the same with the Crime Syndicate.

I lucked out on this set from Walmart. Was able to order it at a later date.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/McFarlane-Toys-DC-Direct-Black-Adam-Line-Art-with-Exclusive-Comic-Book-7-in-Page-Puncher-Collectible-Figure/1561060551

I found some Page Punchers at Target. Got the Superman, Flash, and Black Adam ones. I hope to find Batman. These were the little 3-inch figure versions. They are fun! I’ll get a blog post up about them.

3 Likes