McFarlane Page Punchers

The McFarlane Toys DC Direct Black Adam Line Art with Exclusive Comic Book - 7 in Page Puncher Collectible Figure is now up for Pre-order on Walmart.com!

1 Like

Posted that 4 hour ago…lol

look up

Whoops. Sorry.

In my defense, yours was a target link and mine was walmart, so…

No silly. Mine is Walmart. Look 2 posts above yours…

Ah! I stand corrected. I have no defense. I’ll take my flogging.

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :sweat_smile:

Still waiting for mine to ship from Amazon…maybe I’ll grab them from target and cancel my Amazon. What shape are the comics in?

1 Like

I’d say the plastic packaging keeps the comics pretty secure.

I haven’t ordered any yet, so no idea on comics condition.

Sorry, didn’t mean to reply to your post…meant Bitter Bomb.

Is the Black Adam comic with the other 7” Page Punchers figures an exclusive comic too? The 4 figures all come with the same comic.

Picked some up today.

2 Likes

The tape is easy enough to remove. Some of the sides even had loose tape.

And it’s just lightly compression sealed. Not even close to cracking open a slab!

This one I’ll return because it was damaged under the label.

Black Adam had some minor spine ticks and bend I couldn’t see through the plastic. Batman only had a very minor spine tick. So keeping those.

And the empty containers makes nice displays for other comics!

1 Like

I just figure out what I’m going to do with all those drek comics we get from the Walmart packs…

Bootleg page Punchers!!

:grin: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Another thought for those that just want the comic (like myself) you can add a few Batman/Superman/flash/justice league comics inside the plastic and donate these to kids around Christmas. A bootleg comic pack with a free action figure!

3 Likes

Did you pick these up at Walmart?

I like the Black Adam Endless Winter comic. It has no upc. Is the cover cardstock like the original or did they use cheaper paper?

I’ll try to look for them.

Target. They were in a display at the end of an isle.

Cover is similar to regular comic cover paper in quality. At least it’s a little forgiving such that you can press out many of the defects from being in a case with an action figure.

1 Like

New Page Punchers

Geez Todd, ANOTHER Batman?