McFarlane Page Punchers

Have these designs appeared in the regular DC comics or is this just a toy driven wave of figures McFarlane made up? I haven’t followed Flash in about three decades.

1 Like

These are solely based on the comics with which they are packaged.

1 Like

Thanks!

Dislike. If I had to choose between the Grodds Id go with Injustice.

new stuff

2 Likes

I like the smaller page punchers, I’ll be seeking these out!

2 Likes

Man I want to cancel my MK Spawn and get that PP Spawn.

1 Like

Sweet. I’m in.

1 Like

“NEW 7in Page Punchers! This wave based on the exclusive Batman: Fighting The Frozen comic is COMING SOON…”

Just what you want in a frozen environment….exposed skin everywhere.

3 Likes

The increased muscle mass keeps them warm

3 Likes

Indeed. That’s just science!

1 Like

GI JOE

1 Like

I can get behind GI Joe ones!

1 Like

Would rather have classic GIJoe comics, even if it was just a cover…not sure the significance of these issues.

So SDCC had a flashpoint #1 foil variant, and they go for a decent money. $50 or more. But it seems Page Punchers has released a foil variant too. The figure has gold boots as well.

I’m not sure how long it’s been available. But Amazon has them. Unfortunately the one they sent me was damaged (cover creases as well as interior pages folded over - must not be much quality control). So I’m sending it back and getting a replacement…going to keep doing this until I get a NM one.

3 Likes

McFarlane has it on his web store. Of course, no free shipping like Amazon. But maybe you can find some other stuff to make the shipping worth it.

Use the code Welcome10 to get 10% off, should eat up the shipping cost if you bundle with other items.