McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Megathread

Been slacking a little bit, but over the last two days a couple pretty sweet reveals:

Catwoman from Knightfall! Glad I skipped the Arkham City version as I prefer this version.

Also, Kingdom Come Batman!

Holy moly. Is that Catwoman a regular release?

We donā€™t know for sure yet, but leaning toward yes.

Where do you get your info on upcoming McFarlane figures? Iā€™m trying to stay on top of what is coming out and feel like I miss stuff. I totally had no idea about the Nightfall Batman Azreal figure until months after itā€™s release and miss it.

Mostly Twitter, but sometimes there are early leaks posted to niche groups. Also, AZBAT and Parralax just showed on shelves one day well before any announcements. A few weeks afterwards McFarlaneā€™s announcement said "Already hitting store shelves "ā€¦

1 Like

Con-El product shot reveal! This was also revealed back at NYCC but this is the first product shot!

Still waiting to fidn out where & when Blue Hush Batman will be available for preorder.

McFarlane spent a lot of time sculpting that butt.

1 Like

Please post an update if you find any info on the Hush Batman. I really want that one.

1 Like

You and me both.

Itā€™s like heā€™s wearing nothing at allā€¦

ā€¦Nothing at allā€¦

ā€¦NOTHING AT ALLā€¦!!!

1 Like

Stupid sexy Superboyā€¦

3 Likes

Thatā€™s why I love this forum. You guys get me (and speak Simpsons)

1 Like

Itā€™s a great ass but I still think Captain got him beatā€¦

Duke Thomas reveal!

Still no word on Blue Hush Batman or Knightfall Catwoman.

1 Like

I wear bright yellow to fight crime at night. I listen to all of Batmanā€™s advice all the timeā€¦ I swear I do.

Hahaā€¦ he wants to make sure when heā€™s chasing the bad guys, drivers can spot him and not hit him with such a bright suitā€¦ :wink:

Duke Thomas/Signal is a daytime crimefighter.

2 Likes

Lol @ people making fun of a character that they know nothing about.

Even for daylight, still pretty brightā€¦

Trust me, I run during the day and Iā€™ve almost gotten hit by cars when Iā€™m wearing darker clothesā€¦

1 Like

McFarlane is really trying to hype up his NFT toys. Maybe Iā€™m too old and out of touch with the meta Universe crowd, but do people really want NFTs of Spawn figures? Iā€™d rather get an NFT of some original Todd drawing than a toy if I placed an order. Maybe it will be a big hit. I donā€™t know. Not my thing.

2 Likes