McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Megathread

Yeah I don’t understand NFT at all

If what is happening with Cryptocurrency is any indicator, by the end of next year that and NFTs will be put in the dustbin of bad ideas with worse execution.

3 Likes

One can only hope for this

2 Likes

With any luck, I’ll be able to purchase Madonna’s body/plant growing/Mother of Earth exhibition NFT she put out a year ago, at a discount.
Now THAT was a work of art if I do say so myself :roll_eyes:

NFTs I kind of think of as claiming you own a luxurious home down in Maldives but instead it’s a time share, you can only visit it 1 week out of the year max and yet you can’t afford to fly there to actually visit and thousands of others can view, visit, use it as well as they please.

Joker Reveal!

This joker is based off of Gillem March’s cover of Joker #1 in DC Infinite Frontier. I’ll likely pass on this Joker, but I am a sucker for Joker so… never say never.

Still no word on Blue Hush Batman preorder status.

Which Jokers would you like to see be made?

Me, I wanna see Joker from New 52 when he cuts off his mask and re-staples it and the OG Killing Joke with the Hat and Camera.

Both have been made my McFarlane

I skipped the Death of the Family Joker because I wanted the mechanic’s look.

1 Like

Didnt know that. Thank you.

I like the new 52 better. The killing joke one looks a little off. Maybe is the purple they used. It looks to blue.

1 Like

Technically it is the Comedian Joker from Three Jokers but popular theory is he = Killing Joke Joker

1 Like

Victor Fries (thats Mr. Freeze for those of you in Rio Linda) reveal!

Looks like WB let them make a freeze gun after their “NO GUNS ALLOWED!” rule.

1 Like

Jay Garrick! Ironic that the 52nd post in this thread is a reveal of Jay Garrick who introduced the concept of the Multiverse in Flash of Two Worlds.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be more of a “coincidence” rather than irony? :thinking:

Yeah, you’re right.

1 Like

Gladiator Batman from Dark Nights Metal revealed!

I have bought a lot from McFarlane toy store to get the autographed comics over the past year or two. As a result, I got an offer for some free NFT’s for the launch this month. It was confusing for me but I finally was able to set up a wallet. I got two free Spawn Toys NFTs, Spawn on the throne and Clown. I feel so hip now. Not sure where this will go, but I can sell them for fake internet money if I want. Apparently transactions have to be in MATIC tokens.

If you look at every monetary system in use worldwide today, they’re all fiat. Basically, they’re all make belief and backed by literally “nothing”… :wink:

So we need to invest in gold? That prospector was right all along!

Well, depends. If the world collapsed and civilization that depended on fake money is no more, gold is pretty useless too. You can’t eat it… you can make bullets out of it I suppose. Can openers might be more valuable than gold when you raid the local Costco or Sams Club to find canned food… :wink:

I love gold and silver. Have a bunch of it. Has had value since the beginning of time.