McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Megathread

Yes, same here. People are like raccoons, we love our shiny objects… :wink:

I also like silver more than gold. I have quite an extensive coin collection.

McFarlane has the entire Blackest Night wave (Atrocitus BAF) on sale for $50 using code BN50 at his website mcfarlanetoysstore.com

20221029_142805

1 Like

Food, shelter, and defense is all that matters in that situation.

Batman from DC vs. Vampires REVEAL!

Still no update on blue Batman from Hush…

1 Like

I can’t edit my post for some reason, @agentpoyo

…but I forgot to mention that this DC vs. Vampires figure is WAL-MART EXCLUSIVE.

Another Wal-Mart exclusive: New 52 Eradicator.

I wish someone would make a Kids in the Hall Eradicator!

eradicator

2 Likes

Editing for normal users expires after x amount of time. I think it’s an hour or two… can’t recall.

Earth 2 Batman from Arkham Knight!

Another Batman :sleeping:

Forgot to post this a couple days back.

What is that?

1 Like

Its kinda like a mega-zord from Dark Nights Metal called Abominus

1 Like

looks like a mutated deformed Vultron with all those colors…

Here’s the source material. It was used to combat the Justice League in Mongul’s arena. Each piece is its own robot designed to fight the corresponding hero, but can come together to form Fulcum Abominus.

So, Vultron. :wink:

2 Likes

Kaibak megafig announced!

Preorder are up for Batman (Hush, Blue), Catwoman (Knightfall), Mr. Freeze, and Joker (Infinite Frontier).

If you order from Mcfarlanetoysstore.com you get a 15% discount on the 4-figure bundle. Use code Batman50 (or Batman100 if you spend $50) and youll get an extra 5% off AND an exclusive McFarlane Toys Store Batman 127 comic featuring DC Multiverse ACBA on the cover.

2 Likes

McFarlane Page Punchers - Aquaman Revealed!

Looks like we’ve got an armored Aquaman, Ocean Master, Jackson Hyde, and the one I’m most excited for (filling out my Legion of Doom display) BLACK MANTA!!!

McFarlane Toys Store Exclusive Blue Lantern Kyle Rayner just announced and available for pre-ordering!