MCU phase 6

Bad apple or a really good apple if it knocks you out so sharply!

I think what most people are bothered by is the tedium of the frequency it is done.

“if you get bent out of shape cause a story is changed or altered (it’s done all the time, particularly those in the public domain), you really should get your priorities in life together”

But the same can be said about people who get bent out of shape that it bothers others. Some people get really heated, start throwing out terms because people are bothered by others having a difference of opinion. There are people really invested in the characters, not just Marvel, but you should see the amount of adults that are really into Disney, go to the park, wear tons of Disney stuff, and are really invested in the characters. Disney, previously, did a really good job of inclusivity and diversity, look at the cast of Moana, all Pacific Islanders. They did Princess and the Frog, largely African American cast, and a good movie. They are changing Splash Mountain to be a Tiana themed ride. Funny thing, Princess and the Frog is based off a book called Frog Princess where the original characters name was Emma. It is easy to argue the Movie was way more successful than the book, and brought exposure to the book, not the other way around. The creators of the movie made her African American because it fit in well with the location of the story. Now notice, no one got mad about it mostly because no one was invested in the original character.

In the end, it is important to be able to have a productive conversation about it, no matter which side a person is on.

5 Likes

In my opinion, you live a really sad life if you get bent out of shape if they change a character you’re into with a new edition. Stick with the classic if you must. It’s all just a non issue to me where others make it an issue. Like I said, there’s more issues in life to worry about than what some company does with their own property. I don’t know
 though

1 Like

Right, it doesn’t bother you, so it is a non issue. It bothers others, it is an issue. I don’t care either way to be honest, I just like keeping the conversation open.

1 Like

That’s fine I suppose
 but if you’re gonna cry or gripe about something that doesn’t actually impact you or anyone else’s lives directly cause it’s just a made up story or character, maybe go-to your room and do it with the door shut like I use to tell my kids when they would try to cry to get their way over something trivial. My kids learned real quick early on, crying doesn’t do anything to resolve the issue that’s only an issue they created in their own mind. :wink:

1 Like

I think there is a difference between people typing a message and expressing their opinion on a message board and throwing a fit and crying and needing to go to their room. After all, this is a message board and we want people to discuss things.

1 Like

I don’t normally read text with emotion but there’s a few here where it seems to bother them in the tone of their comments
 But whatever
 doens’t matter. I’m done with this topic.

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Love what the guy has done over the last 10 years.
Atrocious what he has done the last few years.

Sorta like a Hall of Fame, 3 SuperBowl in a row football coach who has a bunch of 4 and 13 seasons. Time to move on and build a new empire or destroy the new one even further if he don’t change his thinking.

1 Like

I hope he stays away from Star Wars. Filoni is doing a good job, overall. Maybe if they give him his own time period far away from what has been done so far it would work
. High Republic times, hint hint.

2 Likes
2 Likes

makes doom rumors more likely i feel

Kang Dynasty will probably be cancelled. First the screenwriter
now the director

2 Likes

Honestly, the way that Loki and quantimanium wrapped up they don’t need to follow the script. Makes the post credit scene to quantimanium a little odd, though.

Or as we’ve seen a variant can appear in any form.

2 Likes

its time for doom anyway, they need to start hinting at him like they did for thanos

4 Likes

I dont really get why theyd switch to doom, feels like they can just recast Kang and dont even need to explain it

Maybe Moon Knight will be in one of the movies and state that Kang disappeared for some reason and leave it at that.

1 Like

Kang be like

IMG_6752

4 Likes

Ha. Great reference.