Miles Morales Cast For Spiderman 3?

2 Likes

Well so much for waiting on the price drop for ultimate fallout 4…

2 Likes

Does this mean another spike for UF#4?

Of course it does. Just after prices started to come down a bit too darn.

It certainly ain’t goin down. It’s been a steady $1000 for 9.8s for months. Better get in now before the next spike if you’re going to.

Face it, at this point best deal you’ll get is $900 maybe…or maybe you’ll miss out Again!

Just wait for the next big Spider-Man character they introduce… :stuck_out_tongue:

I have some of those UF4 still in the poly bag. Do you take them out before sending to Cgc? Or better to keep in the bag? These are my only bagged comics so not sure what to do. Thank you!

1 Like

Take them out. Cgc will take them out for you. One way or the other they will come out.

Unless you want a total surprise grade, take them out.

You May find them riddled with spine ticks and maybe not worth sending in for grading…cgc will toss the bag anyway.

If you do that, you’ve already lost ground.

Characters like Ghost Spider, Arana, SP//DR, SM Noir, Spider-Man 2099, Spider-woman and Silk are already taking off…you’re better to get in now as cheap as you can because you know they’re all going to have their moment in the spotlight, eventually.

Nope, gotta wait for one that hasn’t been created yet…

1 Like

If Cates is reading : Agent SpiderPoyo !

That too. But by the time that not yet creates character hits the big time the rest of us that have invested in the current up and coming characters will all have sold off our collections and retired so some warm beach climate…or purchases an AF15.

1 Like

The only less popular spider-verse character being Spider-Pig…

1 Like

Warm? Pffttt… the rate we’re going, we’ll all be living in Northern Canada Coast where it’s… “warm”…

At one time I considered buying waterfront property in Nova Scotia…

Maybe I’ll stay right here in Austin… I might just have waterfront property where I’m already living if the caps continue to melt… :wink:

Don’t you Get waterviews For a short time during each hurricane season now?

Thank you (both). I have never sent stuff to CGC but I have a lot of raw Bronze to Modern comics worth a good amount of money. Want to give CGC a try. Appreciate your help.

Pfftt… I’m lucky if we even get a drop of rain when a Hurricane hits the Texas coast here in Austin.