Miles Morales Cast For Spiderman 3?

I’m raising my kids to be smart and make their own money. I plan to spend all mine in retirement… they get nothing… and hopefully no debt, I plan on leaving no debt for them. They can do whatever they want with personal belongings I may have at time of death… sell it, burn it, keep it… don’t matter, I’m dead! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I want an Ultimate Fallout #4 in a CGC or CBCS slab myself and have enough extra scratch from selling stuff I can maybe swing it or trade some stuff with cash for it. Should anyone have a CGC/CBCS that is 9.0-9.8 do holler at me as well. I think it is a good book to have as Miles can only increase in popularity at this rate. Heck, I’d take a raw one that is in nice condition and could grade it myself as long as you think it isn’t in bad shape.

Its been done…its spider-ham

Yeah, PP is so 1990s…

Miles is SM now. Sorry not Sorry.

BTW, have you seen the jumps ASM 300 has made in recent months? Glad I got in (cbcs 9.4) a year ago. Need to get it reholdered. And here I think I’m overpaying for books like this and UF4 because I grabbed them when people said they were peaking…only to see them double or triple in a year…even In grades less than. 9.8.

Miles will always be second fiddle…A money making second fiddle, so there is that but ya can’t beat the original!..With that UF #4 won’t hit a ceiling anytime soon. I can see NM 9.4 grades hitting a grand in the not to distant future. ASM #300… I always knew it had big key potential but I didn’t see 9.6 issues flirting with two grand and 9.8’s selling for five grand. Just crazy!

2 Likes

ASM300, CGC 9.6, was the first slab I ever bought, about 4 years ago. I had always wanted a copy, and I made it a goal of mine to obtain a nice copy when I got back into collecting. I paid $450 CDN ($325 US) and negotiated another $50 in store credit with that $450 purchase price. With that $50 credit, I picked up an ASM4, 1st Silk, along with some other flippable books. When all is said and done,the ASM4 that was essentially free with my purchase of the ASM300, will end up paying for the whole lot of books I grabbed that day (So, I gave them $450, and I walked out with a graded 9.6 ASM300, an ASM4 (NM) and $35 worth of other spec). :stars:

2 Likes

Peter is the original. Miles will never be that. But Peter is a bit boring now. Miles is this generation’s Spider-Man. UF4 and EotSV2 will be THE key books of the first half of this century. All other books valued higher are likely due to scarcity or will level out over time. But those two are true keys.

2 Likes

That’s because they haven’t done a good story on him in a long time.

2 Likes

I do like how Miles has been written (mostly). Peter’s stories go from Ok to good to boring. I would like to see Cates take a stab… Introduce a new Spidy villain or two.That would light fire under old Parker’s feet! . Maybe a villain that was bitten by the very same spider that bit Parker and Moon but this time she turns to mist AND has the power of a Spider…Call her Miss Spider-Mist! As scary as the morning dew!

Idk about Cates doing spidey. Spidey is more local down to earth level, he is the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man after all. Cates does better when he is doing his cosmic voo-doo with stories like in venom and Thor.

You dont think the world is ready for Cosmic Spider-Man yet?

I’m not sure what a cosmic Spidey would even do…re shape galaxies into spider webs?

I would make a Cosmic Wolverine that rides Colossus around like a surfboard I’d buy that.

If their continuing into the spiderverse then cosmic spider man has a role to play.

Well, since no one here wanted my $ lol. I pulled the trigger on a UF #4 9.6 for my boy. Will upload pictures once I get it.

6 Likes

Peter Parker Spider-Man has been done to death with reboots and crossovers… Time for something new and fresh. I think Sony saw the potential they have with the Into the Spider-verse movie characters.

1 Like

Spider-man 4

3 Likes