Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

Spider woman 14 selling out brother transforms into new character.

5 Likes

Name sounds like etherium lol

1 Like

Graham crackers has cover a in stock limit one if anyone is looking.

1 Like

one punch and my hero are both really great series highly enjoy, that being said it being done in live action will most likely be terrible . I’ve seen so many live action anime adaptations and they’ve mostly been garbage lol

2 Likes

Sweet! Was able to grab 3 copies each of A and B covers from my Honey Hole.

looks creepy

But there were different AOL CDs, perhaps some lower production than others!

The spider on the chest makes it. Other than that his hair and beard fall out.

1 Like

Wow didn’t know they put deadpool from X-Men origins in the new spider-woman title

Try Rurouni Kenshin on Netflix. I haven’t seen them yet but I heard praises.

1 Like

I have been watching the series recently. “The Beginning” was the best show in the series. Amazon has the other 3 parts.

Yeah I heard the rurouni Kenshin movies are good. I watched the original anime back in the day on toonami

1 Like

I enjoyed the live action Death Note, good way to introduce people to the anime. Glad you got this discussion going,

1 Like

That may actually take the top spot as most expensive FCBD book.

For a while it was Umbrella Academy (I sold a copy for $100 when the series debuted, but my NM copy sits at $50 on ebay now…).

Then it’s Clone Wars 2005 & 2011. Excluding store “exclusives”.

1 Like

How much of this is just FOMO because it is the only open order book with any buzz this week?

Cover price by end of next week. You’ve been warned:”.

3 Likes

I got two at cover. That is good for me.

It has a new character and a new spider man, if it’s still cover price at the end of the week I’ll keep buying them. Sleep if you choose.

Upon seeing the character design, I just secured my copies. Spider-Woman isn’t too far off from making her cinematic/D+ debut, imo. :beers:

1 Like

It can be cover price I still paid less for my copies. Preordered 2 A/B copies anyway so I’m good for spec but this a monthly cop for me.

1 Like

What was the last relevant villain that debuted in Spider-woman?

Does anyone know?