Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

@faele I agree that Aphra book with Hera is a great book, but it has always had heat/high prices and not been an easy find. I’ve followed that book for a long time. Actually, those prices are a bit lower than what I’ve see it go for in the past even.

Yeah I’ve only found a few in the wild, just saw it pop up on my Covrprice hot comics. Thought it had increased a bit in price since I bought it, but guess not :slight_smile:

1 Like

That much for Harley Kenner. Wild

1 Like

Well that was a fun side track…

Well, I think we can conclusively say that the market price for a raw Werewolf By Night (2021) for this 2 week period is $36:

3 Likes

$36.005

2 Likes

Decimals are fun! That guy named Dewey really liked them.

3 Likes

good sign it hasnt dropped after 2 weeks, hopefully it hold its value untill we get a conformation

1 Like

There was something about that Miles DJ cover that stood out to me. I ordered one. I though it might take off.

1 Like

Invincible Iron Man #1 (RDJ Movie Photo) variant is selling nicely due to a CGC Signing coming up.

1 Like

I saw that. His prices are over the top. I get it to a degree, but $750 an item or $1100 for him to sign it Tony Stark is too high. I think the charity aspect might have more to do with it though.

1 Like

Juts listed. 2. Hopefully will help pay for all the crap I bought digging 3 shops yesterday.

1 Like

The Iron Man #10 and Invincible Iron Man #25 movie variants are better, and asking prices are higher.

1 Like

Where can I find the first meeting in comics?

And people told me I was crazy saying Peter dies, Ben takes over, and Dr Strange does to chase Peter and bring him back. It’s the whole Mephisto storyline that has been going on.

1 Like

I think it might be Spider-Geddon #4, when they’re all aboard Leopardon, but they barely interact.

Anyone know of an earlier meeting?

1 Like

Dont know why people are spending stupid money on Iron Man #12 preorders, when the cover to get is this:

5 Likes