Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

This is the most rational take, IMO. KCC has its faults but it affects the market, and we all have to deal with that, whether one personally uses the app or not.

2 Likes

Let’s try and shift the focus here to Modern Comics Heating Up and discuss KCC in its thread. I’m getting confused about what’s going on where!

5 Likes

It was sort of a discussion about what causes certain modern comics to heat up type of conversation…and how KCC contributes vs. what is organic. So I felt like it was still within the bounds of the thread by its title.

1 Like

Spider-Girl 0 selling cause of a bleeding cool article regarding the finale of nick spencer’s run on asm

2 Likes

Second fiddle to What If 105.

Better investment would be the true believer copies for $1.

Fair enough, I just wanna know what new books to grab tho! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Its funny I just was grabbing more issues when i seen them.

Some Shadecraft 1 9.8’s (1st prints) have moved today.

2 Likes

I could swear Shadecraft had options of a rumor when the first issue came out, or they were even confirmed? I barely recall. It was an interesting comic.

2 Likes

Yes Netflix news before it was released.

4 Likes

Dept H 1 books moving on this Netflix news:

1 Like

Can we just get a Crow reboot movie or series since they are making every other book into media.

4 Likes

Be patient they will probably reboot it eventually

Must be some happy sellers moving a lot of Indie books today thanks
to press news, alerts, and cold book alerts… :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Unfortunately all the Indy books I have are in between every other that’s getting a movie…

1 Like

I love the first crow movie and I think the book is a master piece but every attempt at a sequel or reboot were terrible lol. Anyways bunch of already optioned not that long ago books probably gonna sell cause of cold alert like department of truth and paper girls.

1 Like

The Crow soundtrack is incredible too. Was just listening 2 days ago. The Cure… NIN… great stuff

11 Likes

Long ago, I ran a Tricky Fan website and Koch Records was doing a promotion for The Crow: Salvation soundtrack which had Tricky on it. They sent me like a box full of the CD to give out and such. You mentioning the Crow soundtrack brought back that memory from the good ol early days of the world wide web… haha!

3 Likes

new marvel cartoon coming, im guess we will get announcement on nov 12th

1 Like

1 Like