Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

Now that is something.

Reptil 1 of the recent series selling like hot cakes cause of the Eva character

Also made the KCC top 20 (along with many of the comics Bry and company highlighted this past week…:face_with_monocle:)….so likely shelves getting cleared of them now.

2 Likes

Those self fulfilling prophecies are incredible!!!

6 Likes

Gotta love all these books that only sell to other speculators, don’t be the last one holding these.

4 Likes

I had like 4 offers on my 1:25 on the same day, but it was before the kcc alert so I pulled the book down when the Kcc alert came out. Because kcc is a tool used by buyers so now it’s a tool used by sellers to keep buyers from hot books.:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I wanna see more of books getting hot due to its story and not someone is joining in something.

2 Likes

This is my stance too… I want growth in value based on organic demand, more logical and valid reasons, not because it made a app’s list.

4 Likes

But was the first full panel cameo Poyo!!

It was a “Cameo of a cameo appearance”

reptil #1 heat is funny, its due to her being in a oneshot comic where she visits strange academy. she isnt joining the school, its just a one off story

The character does look like a new Hispanic Scarlet Witch for what it’s worth.

Grabbed three Reptil #1 A covers, one B cover and the 1:25 yesterday. Negotiated the 1:25 down from $20 to $9.

1 Like

A minor cameo?

It’s a toddler key… smaller than a minor.

I was a bit unaware on the going price for this. Folks are still only looking for #9, #10 and leaving this behind along with #52 upwards that are also great Echo covers/origin books. I stocked up long ago, but I’ll keep snagging them if I see them.

6 Likes

Oooh… we could also have a ‘minor major cameo’?

That would be just a regular cameo as the minor and major cancel each other out.

in the case of Darkseid in Jimmy Olsen I would call that a minor major cameo because it’s a major character in the most minuscule of cameos on a screen.:joy::joy::joy:

No, it’s a major but minor cameo compared to a minor minor cameo…