Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

I missed the midday show you had. I gotta try to catch another. I appreciated you stopping by my show today. It started slowly but sped up. Now that more people know me and follow me I might try a Friday evening show with the bigger books that’ll draw bigger spenders. Hmmmm.

Midday shows are really tough for me. @davidbitterbaum received my book from your sale. Thanks a million. Great packaging.

@Anthony Bummed I missed your sale. I need (well, I mean I would like) a copy of Avengers Arena #1. Rats…my schedule just doesn’t work well with stuff during the day unfortunately. Books received from your sales have been great too!

On the subject of that JSC Psylocke book…I snagged a copy of the color variant (still pricey) from a garage sale for $1 and it ended up grading out a 9.6!

2 Likes

ASM667 1:100 is a truly rare modern book…:100:

1 Like

Good time to search for, check for, both Avengers #232 as well as She-Hulk #6 (the Horn cover/Starfox on the cover).
Both books I’ve never had any issue finding in back issue bins and both are heating up pretty nicely.

You know the drill…smoke em if you got em.

3 Likes

You can feel the desperation from them hyping this up they forgot the existence of punctuation lol

1 Like

If we used this forum the same way they write, it would look like this:

Guys today I bought a new comic it was amazing spider-man 300 I know that maybe I spent too much money on it what do you guys think about spending a lot of money on keys such as ASM 300 to me it was worth it because I always wanted to have the book but lately i’ve been hearing that sales have dipped a bit in price as you know when this happens it makes some of us feel a little worried especially paranoid people like me who are afraid that an implosion of the market in the 90s is going to happen again but who knows because of the way things have been going it’s really impossible to tell oh by the way did you guys see venom 2 I really liked it but i wanted a little more out of carnage that was disappointing i suppose but maybe i’ll watch it again so guys what’s the big spec this week are we going with a star wars book i heard that saga is going to be started up again that’s cool i guess because i’m a fan and i think this is exactly how it is trying to read key collector’s “explanations” first cameo of a cameo by way of the first appearance of blah blah’s mirror the reflection also made its first appearance because we got a full look at the mirror so that wouldn’t be a cameo but a first full I write so well

4 Likes

My eyes are bleeding.

1 Like

Love it!!!

Although you missed 2 important words to really fit into today’s writing skills - you forgot to use “dope” and “sick”. :rofl:

1 Like

That show Dopesick on Hulu is really good.

2 Likes

Hadn’t heard of this until now. Going to check it out.

It’s about the Sackler family and the Oxi drug case. It’s pretty insane. I know it’s not 100% real, but if it’s even 50%, that’s just messed up what they did.

She-Hulk 6 with Her and Star Fox on the cover and Greg Horn art. Its the storyline where she has to him in court for him being charged with sexual Assault

1 Like

@LoveBox Heh…maybe all those reknowned influencers happened upon my post above, yesterday afternoon! :slight_smile:

Time to sell my Supercrooks set

3 Likes

I’m scratching my head on this one.

I know it’s 1st App. of Karman but…

the tv show ain’t even out yet…

Honestly, I’ve been overly hyped for Ms. Marvel. I even have a t-shirt of her lol. I wouldn’t spec on that book, but anything with Kamala has been hot.

1 Like

Next wave Agents of Hate 1 heating up cause people trying to talk it up as “This is the Elsa Bloodstone book to get cause she has red hair” and not that Bloodstone 1 :crazy_face:

1 Like

Those would be the people that dont have a copy of Bloodstone #1 lol

8 Likes

So annoying at the start of the year one of the books I wanted to get was a Bloodstone 1 and then all of a sudden everyone wants it and now it’s was more than I am willing to spend. Might sell a few books to buy one at some point but for now I’ll hold off.

2 Likes