Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

From what they told me is that they only qualify for some amount regardless of FOC. This happened to me on Cowboy Bebop cover A. I was able to get it at villaingaming though.

How about jane foster as valkyrie having any legs?

I just go through the most recent catalog alphabetically and filter it so it only shows comics. You can read the synopsis for the book to get an idea if there’s a new character appearing. You also get the lowest price. Welcome to the forums.

3 Likes

Yes.

But it takes a while for the update to happen. So it could still be listed but sold out.

I’m starting to wonder if this will ever be shipped

Sorry no idea about that spec potential.

Hopefully another CHU member can help you with this question!

1 Like

Look who’s not on the 1:50 New Iron Fist #1

1 Like

Every character ever minus Danny Rand?

Iron Fist #1 seems so risky. You know there will be the inevitable exclusives.

1 Like

The only advice I have is to never buy multiples of whatever it is I am buying multiples of. Guaranteed it won’t work out if I’m picking it.

6 Likes

Molecule Man?

1 Like

Isn’t that a homage to that Spider-Man no more panel

1 Like

Now you tell us?

Hahaha.

*unless it’s Star Wars. Wooky is infallible when it comes to Star Wars purchasing choices. **Except he is blinded by his deep-seeded bias in favor of Star Wars.

The point is, outside Star Wars my spec picks suck. Raise your hand if you’re sitting on a stack of Kang the Conqueror #2! :raising_hand_man:

2 Likes

Nope. Actually sold mine for a profit.

Well, the search algorithms don’t like me as much as you, Anthony.

Try just getting books that are happening in the current continuity and it seems like the new character(s) will be reoccurring. You may have more success. Star wars has multiple ongoing continuities that can be written forever.

Is this advice for Marvel/DC/indie ? I’m not understanding the comment.

Marvel and to some extent DC