Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

First Black Krrsantan cover is Vader Down 1 Zbox (Zavvi) variant (11/18/2015).

First appearance is Darth Vader 1 (2/2015).

2 Likes

When Marvel got the right to Star Wars publishing, that 1st Darth Vader series was a no-brainer.

3 Likes

I was gonna mention them. I got them as well.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll admit it - I usually scoff internally at people who claim to have forgotten and found a ‘hot’ comic in one of their boxes. Mysteriously, it just happens to be there.

Well, I am now one of “them”. I just found in one of my boxes, a Darth Vader #1, 1st print, CGC 9.8 - 1st appearance of Black K. I have ZERO idea when or where I got it as I personally do not send comics for third party grading.

So, even though you couldn’t hear my internal scoffing, I realize that my personal and private internal scoffing may have had a traumatic affect on your well being. I apologize. :smiley:

1 Like

Has a publication date of October 2015 rather than February 2015 though.

1 Like

Yup… it’s a one shot that includes issues #1 and #2.

Yeah it’s a reprint as it included issues 1 and 2. But all the same still a cool book. I have a Brazilian Lee Bermejo DV 1 with a foil cover I may have to break out and sell. Panini book.

Which Bermejo is it? I may buy it off you.

Not for sale on the forum to filthy Wookiee. Lol. I will send you pictures later.

Mycomicship.com cancelled my Thor #20 issue after it was processed. I was charged, etc. States errors in their inventory. Just got the email/refund.
I only ordered the one copy.

Just fyi for anyone else who may have ordered/not checked on their order.

1 Like

So lame.

Wow. That sucks. First I’ve heard of them doing that.

Just for transparency…

Same here what assholes, canceled Thor #20 and captain marvel #35 and blocked the account on top of that I no longer can login.

3 Likes

I didn’t even get any emails from them just a blocked account.

2 Likes

@Alana That’s a whole load of crap.

1 Like

2 Likes

Why on Earth would they block accounts?

1 Like

They only blocked Alana… muhahahahaha!

1 Like

I’ve had an order cancelled before for a really hot title, but I’ve never heard of a blocked account. What’s that all about?