Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

feb 9th i correct date

1 Like

That’s when you should expect to receive it :joy::joy::joy: I kid, I kid.

1 Like

As long as I get it ! I have one nailed down (crossing fingers !).

I recommend King’s Cache if you do.

I didn’t see it last night.

You can ask your shop if they can order some for you. It’s after FOC, but it’s still showing in stock.

I watched a couple “new comic book” shows tonight. One is from a local shop with a good following. People were really, really scrambling for Bloodstone. Not just the variants…any cover. Frenzy level stuff.

3 Likes

Nice, well we have them in stock ready to ship for those that missed the variant packages :wink:

5 Likes

Not to be nosy, but what does this mean ? Do you have to place a certain no. of large orders as a retailer to get to preorder ? Are there different criteria for retailers ?

Krakkan the Jailer looks like Batman Who Laughs mixed with Deaths Head.

Available for $15 a pop here

1 Like

Raised to $20

They were sold out at $30 earlier.

Started at $9.99

Somehow that seller knew what the cover was and pre ordered 500 copies according to my comic buddy, seller is a friend of a friend.

1 Like

Sold about 300 copies on ebay already

Placed an order of 75 copies split between 2 places. Hope they get fulfilled :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

All this for a cover. Between this and Miss Minites, Seems like first appearance via cover matters now.

4 Likes

Anyone here have the ability to confirm if when distributors sell out?

Curious when my LCS opens if they will still be able to order a copy.

I pre-order 10/12 copies of that cover jus 3 hours ago so still in stock at distributor level my friend will update me if anything changes. I’ll share if no one beats me to it.

3 Likes