Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

It kinda sucks cause some people still won’t make the distinction.

4 Likes

That’s gonna suck if you’re gonna have to put up a banner on the site that says… “We are DARK Dominion, not affiliated with Dominion Comics”… @DarkDominionComics

2 Likes

Yes, BUT, it gives me an opportunity to craft a banner! So, there’s that?..

5 Likes

Haha, love the optimism :slight_smile:

1 Like

These will probably heat up when the show drops. Thanks for posting, I grabbed a couple to stash until then.

1 Like

2 Likes

Yeah that daredevil run is super good. Some of them are low printed I think. I know one of them got hot cause of Cole North and there’s some cool punisher covers in that run

2 Likes

Amazing run. Just about every time I see a post asking about something to read…it gets mentioned.
There are some really cool later printings of many of the issues as well. While they are just reprinting the interiors, they are very cool. I loved this run. Not always the easiest books to find anymore either.
One of my favorites…

6 Likes

Ffs I sold the run 1-22 I think for $150 back when the deluxe hardcover was announced. Don’t know why it heated up so much all of a sudden. It’s a good run no doubt.

2 Likes

I’ve got some #1 1st 2nd & 3rd prints and some Vigil books.

2 Likes

Daredevil 4 cover Daredevil/Punisher combo is just awesome art

That guy needs to get a life. Why did he waste his time making a fake eBay listing, with a several paragraph description that recites his bitterness towards the way others collect?
The arrogance of someone, anyone, to think that their way of collecting is the ‘right’ way to collect, as to go so far as to make a fake listing. :man_facepalming: Grow a pair, and speak up in the community. Stop hiding behind childish eBay listings. :100:

PS. I do find the initial fake listing to be humorous, but, the accompanying written description is way over the top, and, to me, clearly shows that the author wasn’t coming from a place of humor. It was obviously done out of spite towards others in the hobby.:beers:

5 Likes

Outsiders 8 from 2004, 1st appearance of Sabbac (who??) supposedly for Black Adam movie

I have 3 copies of that book for some reason, don’t think I bought it because of Black Adam maybe to do with Shazam movie or CW shows.

https://www.cbr.com/black-adam-toy-listing-confirms-major-dceu-villain/

@monopolyjackson posted recently about Black Adam villain

2 Likes

I wish I had held on to a few more of these.

My lone copy is likely a 9.8…I guess I should get it graded…

2 Likes

I recall looking at that Punisher book on a shop wall over the course of several months when it was like $25 dollars and always passing on it. I had multiples of the other covers so figured I didn’t really need it. Another case where being cheap cost me lol.

MCS has SW20 and ratio in stock. Pretty good price compared to what they’re going for on feebay.

I don’t understand why the lenticular cvr never took off, unless it was highly ordered.