Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

its a print on demand book, dont pay over cover for Duel

1 Like

Has anybody heard anything from Dominion about these orders? I did see this on their website so it makes me think they ordered in time :crossed_fingers:

I was able to sneak an order of 2 copies in at Dominion but haven’t heard anything from them. Their website is not great and don’t seem to have any real history in selling. Just gonna wait it out and see what happens.

We’re all going down together on this one! They’ll either get a stellar write up or cursed by CHU for all eternity!

2 Likes

Found 5 of these in the shelf today. They looked so lonely I took them in until I can find them a good home.

:wink:

6 Likes

Easy flips!

Still dont get it. Good for easy flips, but it seems that every obscure character is being raided and pumped, with no focus on a good storyline/story. Not knocking the spec, just trying to figure out why and how …

2 Likes

I think this one is developing a “cult” following.

Part of that is pumping. But another part is a “coolness” factor.

I like this cover though. I’ll be keeping the best condition one for the PC.

3 Likes

So is the book print on demand or no?

OMFG Bleeding Stool is pumping BP3 as the next Ultimate Fallout 4. I’m not going to post the link because that site is pure trash.

Mass hysteria!

8 Likes

Dogs and cats living together levels of hysteria?

4 Likes

Good maybe it will help the price rise some more

1 Like

Because he is black it must be the next Ultimate Fallout #4 is their offensive logic.

9 Likes

Anyone know whats up with the BP3 Justo Masterpiece variant? I see it has a release date of Feb 9. Did that just get changed or has it been that way? I wonder if there’s gonna be another feeding frenzy in stores for that day, haha.

I’ll take the hype on BP#3 over the reasoning behind why this silly book is becoming a thing (although I do like the cover regardless).

2 Likes

I need to look into this. I bought that book for the cover as well a while back.

1 Like

BP3 gone everywhere I looked. Went by 2 LCS after work today with fingers crossed but nothing. Every release including Thor was still available. Picked up ASM and Duel. If anybody is interested in a trade or reasonable sale hit me up. Just need one for the PC.

1 Like

Because money.

1 Like

Isn’t that Captain America book controversial because of Red Skull spouting ideas very similar to that Jordan peterson guy and without going into politics or making a statement whose views are pretty controversial. I think he was just on Joe Rogans podcast which made some news headlines so I guess people are going for that cap book?

Can you pre screen for other grades to? Like 9.6? Snd would you?