Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

My store gave me the Twig ashcan for free as they know I like Ashcans. Wednesday it was cheap everywhere and now Friday it’s suddenly nuclear? Why?

2 Likes

kcc sent out alert lol

Have any Think Tank ashcans?

High Republic Adventures (HRA) #1 or High Republic (HR) #1? Was there a 2nd print for HRA?

I’m confused now (which, admittedly, is not hard to do).

I believe that was a mispelling (probably fat fingered it). Just HR had the second print.

Sorry, yeah, SWHR, not the Adventures one from IDW.

1 Like

Did you catch my joke??? Did you? Did you??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Keep an eye out for Alf #1. Properly was recently purchased and they are going to make new shows. YouTube guys love this shit. Already 30 copies sold the past few days.

4 Likes

Part from online exclusives from IDW and the ComicsPro variant, I don’t believe there has been a subsequent printing of any High Republic Adventures issue.

2 Likes

I used to think the exact same thing before I started digging in on it. I figured it would be really low ordered because it was on FOC only for a week during Christmas. But, when you combine the data from the last 2 articles I linked in my previous comment, with this link, it paints a different picture.

It’s not letting me post the link for some reason so paste into a browser.

bleeding cool.com/comics/last-robin-high-republic-elektra-daredevil-top-advance-reorders/

I don’t think I have Think Tank. It is random what I do and don’t have for sure. I love a good ashcan tho.

Too bad. Would be a nice one to have…

1 Like

Just to let ya’ll know, HRA 1 and HR 8 have been selling today.

9 Likes

lol

3 Likes

That’s hilarious. Such salesmanship!

1 Like

Black Cat 11 / 12 soon to be heating up? Thanks to Gary Nusser TheComicdespective who shared this on twitter.

I see Iron Cat is getting a mini series! Skan cover was nice, I’m sure I have a couple stashed that I thought the ship had sailed on!

1 Like

This one coming back to haunt you Monopoly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ouch.

Touche.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I still believe its a garbage spec.

3 Likes