Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

He says it’s first cover appearance of Nameless.

1 Like

But Trail of Shadows 1 1:25 with the heroes first appearances goes for less than ratio?

1 Like

but…its …Jimmmmmms Comicsssssss…

His lemmings will buy anything he mentions

8 Likes

It wasn’t mentioned by our boy Jim, so no heat on it lol

1 Like

Just grab everything you want more of or need, before that Star Wars Special Report of his drops next weekend or so. Like it or not…whatever he mentions will rise.

I’ve yet to see him mention anything that wasn’t already brought up on here at some point, even if it was just mentioned in passing/spec talk.

6 Likes

I think I have two of these.

What’s the creature behind Emerick on this cover ?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that’s Arathab Fal.

1 Like

Ultimate fallout 3 cause of the preview featuring miles crotch

Buy and get what I say is a must…and the :sheep: will follow

1 Like

We should be thanking Jim. Whenever he mentions a comic it explodes. I’ve sold many a comics after his videos. And he does have some good spec, but spec by nature is hit or miss.

7 Likes

I think @drunkwooky knows way more about Star Wars speculation than Jim Comics.

14 Likes

I 100% agree with that statement :wink: :+1:

10 Likes

I thank you, but I also temper all that praise with the fact that I think the task gets easier when you just hyper focus on one thing.

Just about every day I think about how stressed I would be if I had to keep tabs on all of Marvel, then DC, plus countless indie titles. Life’s complicated enough in my little Galaxy, Far, Far Away.

5 Likes

Oh I see what you did there….

I have enough tools in my spec box that I refuse to watch videos of dingle berries pushing books.

5 Likes

I much prefer watching videos of dingle berries just hanging there.

5 Likes

Hey, whatever gets you through the day.

3 Likes

Huuurk! I threw up in my mouth a little. LOL

I’m no lemming! I read about the upcoming Jim’s Comics ‘show’ and immediately went on eBay and bought more comics prior to the comics possibly spiking (with zero idea of what comics will be hyped). Woo HOOOooo… Wait a minute! I took the information here and, oh no, I’m a premature lemming :cold_face:

That’s the only thing I’m premature at. Know what I’m sayin’?

1 Like

5 Likes