Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

You could call it, “In Bed with Bitterbaum.”

2 Likes

Breakfast at Bitterbaums

1 Like

Bawdy Bitterbaums Books From Bed

2 Likes

You all will be getting forms in the mail signing away your rights to these so you can’t sue when I make trillions of dollars from these.

2 Likes

3 Likes

170 162 Amazing Spider-Man 799 $3.99 04/18/18 Marvel 11,993

Not very low printed for a later printing

1 Like

Only 10 listings on ebay days after Jim’s video tells me there aren’t many copies out there for flippers to find… gotta buy em online and so if you have any, now is the time to list. I’ll probably list a copy tonight. I have a few trades and 1 or 2 of the unknown virgin variants.

wasnt venom 3 3rd ptg around the same

Yes Venom 3rd print is 11080 copies which is kinda funny the 2nd print for Venom 3 has 1265 copies. But Venom 3 is a first cover appearance as well as the first appearance.

1 Like

I haven’t watched the video but is this because of Red Goblin #1 (2023)

1 Like

Yes, I believe Jim mentioned the Red Goblin was getting his own series in 2023.

Green, Red, Gold. Need a Goblin team.

Marvel creatives: “I just can’t think of a new villain. What if we just make another Goblin? Is there a Beige Goblin yet?”

2 Likes

There’s a difference between mainstream fan response and flipper/spec response. I’ve only seen people buying BP3 issues (even when it came out) because of thinking “Tosin will be Black Panther one day in the MCU and this will be worth money!”

I’ve seen almost no people buying copies they see because they truly like and are fans of the character, and casual fans/MCU fans have absolutely no idea who he is. Just look at how the store at Disneyland/Disney World had copies of BP3 in stock for weeks and weeks after release, even when it was already selling for a significant price increase on eBay.

4 Likes

Tosin still hasn’t been fully fleshed out as a character and just sone cameos and minor appearances since he first appeared.

Tosin isn’t even from Wakanda and shuns their tech. But, people will believe what they want to believe

Where’s he from?

My mistake. He is from there but his tribe, the Marube, shunned Wandanda’s use of vibranium for tech

1 Like

Tosin this, Tosin that. Can we all agree that Tosin is Controversial and the controversy is fuelling the interest. He is still a blank slate that could either skyrocket or crash and burn.

Sean, that’s an interesting point, but I don’t believe it’s the controversy that’s prolonging this fascination with Tosin. I’d posit that it’s much more ascribable to a simpler factor: the possibility of his becoming a major character, thus leading to his first appearance becoming more desirable.

4 Likes