Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

It’s been a while since i purchased a store exclusive. Some of the early high republic issues, likely were my last. I’ll check it out.

Lol

1 Like

After the item was purchased, the seller changed the price to $65. Old scam

1 Like

I never knew you could change the price after it was purchased. What’s the point of that?

2 Likes

To artificially inflate the sold price…

I always thought those were shill sales. I mean who would pay $65 for that when there are multiple listings in the $10-15 range.

2 Likes

1 Like

I also am not familiar and shocked ebay allows this.

Are they changing the asking price before excepting t offer?

I may be wrong but I think you need to have multiple copies listed and change the price on the remaining copies after one is sold. Your best bet is to search sales sites like 130point.com for the actual sale value

1 Like

Higher sales prices = more revenue for eBay. Follow the money.

I believe it’s when you have multiples for sale only as another already mentioned.

1 Like

Seems skeezy and like a weird glitch.

1 Like

1 Like

So many different variants of this. I have a few 1st & 2nd prints. We know this character is now in the movie. You would think the time to sell is now or near.

But the prices are not really exciting me, or incentivizing me to list them At the moment.

2 Likes

I’m sort of surprised that the whole Barnes and Nobles Spawn vs Batman comic caught me by surprise. Completely missed the boat on that and likely could have found one yesterday as the two stores by me are fairly quiet/low key.

I never saw/read anything about that before last night when I saw posts on it. Fully on me, but usually I catch that sort of news.

I guess nobody posted it. The B&N variant was announced months ago…

1 Like

Shocked my B&N had some left today.

3 Likes

Guess I need to check my local B&N too.

Interesting. They have them right on the shelf with the trades. That would explain the “often beat to hell” condition I’ve heard.

2 Likes