Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

Every week its the same Star Wars pump and dump and shill bids. When in reality all Star Wars books not named Clone Wars #1 have been dipping in price

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl: gotta love how those who miss out try to change the narrative

3 Likes

Is it not a full appearance? Albeit a second full appearance…?

That seller didn’t miss out. It’s just more attractive to say full app than 2nd app. He lists 7 as just ‘1st app’

Someone got caught with their pants down….

And yes…many of these $75 sales appear to be by the same seller…that guy has the Midas touch! :wink:

3 Likes

We should play a game.

Over/under on what MCS lists Star Wars 34 Cover A for when the put the books up tonight?

2 Likes

$15 cover A

$10 cover C

the rest…cover price

cover price. limit 1

2 Likes

Spiderman #8 also regular price if anyone needs.

1 Like

Limit 1 for cover price on hot books might be there go to from now on. Everyone gets a shot.

2 Likes

Good, that’s how it should be to give everyone a chance.

2 Likes

Should it not be regular price? I didn’t think it was selling for over cover.

1 Like

Must be a spicy week for covers…this shows for all this weeks books, for me at least.

2 Likes

@D-Rog

Not saying it shouldn’t be cover…but for the time being…well…as always, smoke em if you got em.

3 Likes

Not sure why. Is see it for cover other places.

The reveal has already been advertised as being in another book. If a book is going to tank on the next 24 hrs, it’s this book.

3 Likes

I feel everyone is sleeping on is that Jock cover. I think it has the best long term potential. Great book for signing/remarking too if he’s going to any big cons.

Too bad it’s not a flagship title…although being a variant cover to a limited series and $5.99 cover price maybe lightens the print run a bit.

I may have to grab some more if I see some 9.8 candidates.

3 Likes

@D-Rog Whats the other book for the reveal?

3 Likes

Great cvr. I just think it didn’t catch retailers by surprise

1 Like

No, it’s been advertised for at least 3 months. But that’s why I think it’s a long term hold…eventually the surplus will dry up.

2 Likes