Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

Going back and taking a second gander it looks like most of those sales are from the same seller where all his auctions ended today. For a second there I thought maybe some news dropped. Still patently waiting for some Doctor Aphra live action!

As for what SpicyWasabi stated prices for her first are pretty low, considering.

only a matter of time, one day the dv3 ratio will be the uf4 ratio of starwars books

4 Likes

I see that but the way you wrote it up was more geared towards the “Oh KCC…” topic… :wink:

I just wanted to show off my newsie 9.8. :wink:

Mission accomplished.

2 Likes

Haha,… Skybound press release claims this for Jetfire…

Void Rivals #1 kicked off the all-new shared “Energon Universe” with the surprise first appearance of iconic Transformers character Jetfire.

Sigh…

1 Like

:airplane: :fire:

There. Made it into icons so now it is iconic.

1 Like

It is their first appearance in the Energon Universe, at best. That’s like me saying I’m making my first appearance at a restaurant I haven’t tried before. I still existed before went there.

2 Likes

Yeah, Kirkman and company want to twist it to their benefit so you turd muffins think it’s more special than it really is. How many publishers has GI Joe and Transformers have been with? They’re like the damn neighborhood bicycle… everyone’s gotten a damn ride at this point, it’s nothing special. :wink:

4 Likes

Yup you guys are correct about that. Don’t get me wrong Void Rivals was good, but who knows where this is all going. Just go and buy Transformers #1 as I’d rather spend my money there than a ratio variant that will lose steam in a month or so.

7 Likes

She Hulk 3 shooting up. Smoke em if you got em.

2 Likes

The sheep are out of the pen…!!!

2 Likes

Stooooopid sheep

1 Like

Hey now! that’s no way to talk about savvy investors specin about the next Miles!

3 Likes

Cover A and the foil Lee seem to be the way to go according to eBay.

1 Like

I think I mentioned how my son and many of his friends (they are in the 26-28 age range) were interested in this comic book despite the fact that they really don’t care about comics all that much otherwise.

They all ended up buying the book and were really excited about/looking forward to future issues. Our local shops are out and so I gave a couple of books away to his friends and they bought me beer.

referring to Dead by Daylight btw…not She Hulk :slight_smile:
win-win

2 Likes

its a titan book, so print run is likely very small. sub 15k

Sold my one copy of She-Hulk 3 about 20 minutes after I listed it. I still think these characters have to be related or the same, but it’s worth the risk of selling now while it’s hot.

2 Likes

I think you did good selling it before no one cares anymore…which could be at any moment…all we need is a tweet from slott.

3 Likes

I can’t think of even one damn open order marvel book from June that had any heat. Smh