Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

1 Like

In case anyone is looking. Currently 50 copies available for 20 dollars each.

Use boo25 for 25% off

3 Likes

All the books I’m selling are heating up. Hint, hint, wink, wink.

1 Like

Thanks to @drog for sending out my comics and bonus goodies

3 Likes

1 Like

weird

If you see any of these still sitting on the shelf, they seem to be selling. Other than not a lot on eBay, and a Hellverine add in the back, not sure why.

This includes the Barends variant too.

2 Likes

Sweet, I know a local store that has a bunch. Will need to start the bleed on them. There have been a bunch of good $20 flips that I have been able to get multiple copies over a period of time and sell.

Thanks for the tip!

I am not gonna make a joke.

2 Likes

might as well pick up the marvel preview books that predate them all

1 Like

I have it already

IMG_1639

As noted above, Ghost Rider 17 has gone insane on eBay. The Barends cover is up over $60. I don’t know why people are all over this, but sell ‘em if you got them. Sold my one copy of A and B for $90 total.

3 Likes

people desperate for new spec

4 Likes

What is the spec? I think people believe this book is just hard to find. The only thing I’m the book I noticed was the cover to Wolverine 36 was in the back (Hellverine).

May have to let my Barends book go…pick it up a few months later when FOMO has worn off.

Might be the next GR 17?

2 Likes

Hell yeah! My laziness paid off again, I have 2 copies of the Barends cover that I need to dig out.

As for the spec, it’s obviously the iconic cover but it’s also the first part to wolverine becoming Helverine. Ghost rider supplants memories into wolverine and on the back there’s the first preview of Wolverine #36 Helverine cover.

Someone posted a few days ago saying the momoko new champions cover will be hot. Can’t find the post now but good call.

3 Likes