Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

Looks like Ghost Rider 17 Barends prices are coming back down to earth in a hurry, as expected. Still a lot of sales, but now in the $30s instead of the 60s a week or two ago.

3 Likes

Star Wars #43 has rogue Sith on the cover, which could create some buzz.

2 Likes

Looks like he’s on #42 as well

2 Likes

Thanks!

She 1st appeared in #35

2 Likes

IMG_6753

2 Likes

Star Wars #42 1:25 variant

8 Likes

Amazing Spider-Man #30 is selling quite a decent amount of copies, always thought this was an underappreciated book. Two nice first appearances and a Campbell cover. If Sony did this right they could have opened up to a really cool set of Spider-verse movies centered around Morlun and other Spider characters.

Instead they get people to write movie scripts who have no knowledge of the source material, so my hopes aren’t high.

5 Likes

Oh nice, I’m sitting on several copies of this I think… time to dig out and sell!

Those issues starting with #30 were really fun/great read. I looked forward to each issue at the time.

2 Likes

TFAW is having a Black Friday sale! Get em while it’s hot.

1 Like

mutha ■■■■■■■ raised the prices when i was about to check out. My cart was $550, now its $950…

no idea why they lowered the prices on variants (70% off), then 15 minutes later they raise those prices by 40%…

They like to stick it to ya don’t they.

They were having some pricing issues this morning when the sale went live, so maybe it’s just a temporary blip.

View the Black Friday Sale here!

If you find good things (and didn’t buy them all up), please share! I think the TFAW dollar sales have ruined their other sales for me.

1 Like

Time to bring back one of my staple memes…

2 Likes

Certainly don’t pay over cover, but likely still on your store racks and the needle has moved a bit on it.

She’s on the A cover too, no?