Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

issue 2 was just as good as first issue, so people are buying

1 Like

Issue 2 had me laughing.

1 Like

It was hilarious! so good :joy:

1 Like

First cover of Omega

12 Likes

And a hans cover too!!

1 Like

2 Likes

Beneath the trees got another little bump this week being on cbsi top 10 at #1. Supply of cover A is running dry and I’m seeing sales of $40. BIN’s at $50.

2 Likes

Think it’ll maintain this trajectory?

Keep an eye on the supply of cover A listed. If you see a giant spike of new listings, sell it immediatly.

1 Like

Appears it will. For the moment.

I keep procrastinating. Was going to list at about $30-$40…finally got around to it and now putting it up for $60 and see what happens. My copy is not a 9.8 candidate, but might be NM+.

1 Like

Im shocked at how well its doing.

Thought the hype would die

3 Likes

I still need to read it. Picked up 2nd print #1 and a #2

1 Like

Horror and gore are not my thing, but issue 1 was actually a decent read. Which is why I didn’t let it immediately go. Saw the potential for a hit.

I love horror and gore

1 Like

Speaking of which, has anyone else noticed that the first 20 issues of Ice Cream Man are really tricky to find? I never see them at any LCS. KCC (take this for what you will) has them all in the $10-$30 range.

2 Likes

That series (Ice Cream Man) definitely picked up late. The title never helped it initially either.
Was around issue #12 or #13 that it gained attention & then the Dr. Seuss homage really got it rolling.

Killadelphia is another book (about that same time frame) that is similar (imo) in the fact it is really tough to come across back issues.

1 Like

Yep. Agreed. I always look for the first 10 issues of Killadelphia, and they just don’t exist at shops.

1 Like

i bought up the 2nd ptgs for first several issues

Sold my last copy of Beneath the trees 1 A cover for $82 shipped. Book has gone nuclear, going to inch $100 raw.

5 Likes

I’ve got two extra sets of A+B covers. Need to list before buyers run out of steam and go to the next big thing.

2 Likes