Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 2)

There are still online shops with it for cover and multiple copies. Silly eBay-ers.

This is probably a FOMO reaction to missing out on BP1. But I still asked my shop to hold me a copy and I ordered a copy online because I pretty much am expect the same rush.

Looks like I’ll be holding on to my x-men 27 just a little longer….

1 Like

And then the bad news.

All 44 copies from Penguin Random House of a comic I already have 12 more copies of than I need appear to be shipping. Nothing went to back order. I just really can’t see this title being under ordered but maybe a miracle happens and there will be some demand for the over abundance.

4 Likes

Thank you

FOMO is worse than heroin.

4 Likes

Shoot grabbed one of the 1:10 Momoko Variants for $8.99 off TFAW. They still have them in stock.

They still have to arrive undamaged which is always up in the air if they ordered from Diamond and we have to hope the mob doesn’t hear about this so no boxes disappear off the trucks on the way to the wholesalers. If prices hold at $20 and each box has 160 copies then that’s $3,200 per box that disappears.

1 Like

tfaw still hasn’t listed 2nd ptg

1 Like

They’ll probably list it Sunday just like they did last week with the Black Panther 1 2nd print.

They list the other 2nd prints on FOC, but not this…smh

They keep selling so I keep buying. Love easy flips like this that I can repeat over and over again

4 Likes

Not really that I’ve seen, at least for cvr a

You probably won’t know what post FOC orders will be filled till 1.5 weeks out at prh

This will be gone by the time I decide it’s worth buying more anyway.

Swarm swarm!!

Below cover price. Reasonable shipping for 2 books. I like this shop because they rarely cancel books ordered after FOC and I typically get them by the Friday week of release.

3 Likes

Interesting, for 10 times that much there’s already someone listing a copy for $47.99 on E-Bay.

Never quite figured out how people can mix gouging a book that high and still offer returns. I would think a buyer who’s capable of stumbling across a listing that high, would have a reasonable chance of seeing a hundred copies around cover price by the time his arrives in the mail.

1 Like

I like Comix zone too. I buy from them off and on

1 Like

Ok I will bite. I grabbed two copies from them. Got the 1:10 from tfaw and see what i get locally.

1 Like

still not listed lol

1 Like

Yea. I just ordered them from another shop.

Its up now at TFAW

1 Like

1k of these too? Or stick to my typical 5? :blush:

Thx for the link!

1 Like

at least 15… :smiley:

2 Likes