Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 2)

Spider-boy 4 has an interesting 1st app. This and spider-verse 1 could have some legs down the road

2 Likes

Im telling ya right now, they wont

Tooooooooooooo many Spider-verse characters already and more comingā€¦

ā€œEnd of the Spider-verseā€ story literally did nothing. It couldnt even stick to its titleā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™ll say this, the edge of spider-verse character at least sounds interesting. Iā€™m going to check it out.

1 Like

Sounds like somebody didnā€™t stock up on Cover Aā€¦.!

Seriously though, hereā€™s the facts:

• Hellverine was is a hit, this is another Wolverine mashup with a popular character and edgy
  • people and shops are burned out on spider-verseā€¦could mean this book was not ordered as heavily as past volumes.
  • Spec and FOMO is off the charts this yearā€¦
  • itā€™s very strange the one per store has a ton more copies on eBay than cover A

Put all that together and Iā€™ll take a chance on a few copies.

2 Likes

Man, new release comic spec is on fire and Iā€™ve been getting the urge to start back up! But, alas, I will refrain from this currently and just buy comics for my collection.

I just got in a Bitter Root #1 Ron Wilson (boxing) cover that Iā€™ve wanted since I saw it way after it released. As a boxing fan and historian this is a great addition for me.

Pd a little over $41 :smiley:

1 Like

I didnt buy any

Giant Bomb Ryan Davis GIF - Giant Bomb Ryan Davis Burning Money - Discover & Share GIFs

I did buy some copies of the Mans Best ashcanā€¦ :grinning:

You thinking Manā€™s Best is gonna pop?

Me awake at nightā€¦donā€™t buy new stuff, donā€™t buy new stuff, stick to the planā€¦donā€™t buy new stuff.

First thing in the morning=Places order for a bunch of new stuffā€¦

The struggle is real.

10 Likes

its true the struggle is realā€¦

3 Likes

Very real.

1 Like

I hope so. I like the artwork and the writer.

I was just curious if you had insight you werenā€™t sharing or a gut feeling.

1 Like

No insight. Just find the artwork refreshing

1 Like

100 percent agree on the cover A

I see you, Bill.

4 Likes

I was thinking the same.

What is sicker than sick? Dead?

Itā€™s so dead!!! Waitā€¦that doesnā€™t workā€¦

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nahhhā€¦ itā€™s not sick; itā€™s dope :fire:

1 Like

Lol not bill but I watch bill

1 Like

Youā€™re still sticking to this stolen boxes stance? Even after realizing you had no clue how orders worked post-FOC? lol

I have no idea what youā€™re referring to. Other than simply appearing to attempt to start arguments, Iā€™ve demonstrated multiple times already, with visual images directly showing you how post-FOC orders work. There is no question about post FOC ordering thru PRH and as pointed out many times over now but not sinking into your head, Bleeding Cool posted the story of missing 12,000 copies NOT ME!!!

As Iā€™ve already said, if you want to get to the source, go argue with Rich at Bleeding Cool and quit pretending you know stuff. FOC orders are very easily confused if you arenā€™t checking the second e-mail directly. Thatā€™s the one that tells you if you should expect to get the item if ordered after FOC or not. They either show the items, priced out, back ordered or a mix of both like yesterdays order I posted for Edge of Spider-verse #1.

Youā€™re beating a dead horse and harassing the wrong individual.

8 Likes