Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 2)

They’re all worthless sonit really doesn’t matter.

Is it her first appearance?

And they’re both worthless. I would not get too excited about either being a good spec play.

1 Like

ok monopoly

2 Likes

Here you go. Wipe them out.

1 Like

Limiting me to 3 for this book…

1 Like

What is it?

Whoops…maybe wrong one…i searched for 6 and they gave me part 6,

Good thing I didn’t hit complete order! Boy would my face have been red!

1 Like

So what? We shouldn’t invest in long-term holds?

1 Like

Do what you want. It’s Your money.

I said “I” would not do it…I see no short or long term play here other than a few bucks.

I grabbed one copy of 6 at my LCS just because.

Any one been reading Man’s Best #1 by Boom? I know it’s a mini-series, anyone hoping/thinking this mini will be turned into an ongoing? For me, I would really like to see where this goes… U can’t go wrong when you put a rocket on the frenchie.

3 Likes

If it heats up I’ll just grab a copy or two off the rack as I’m sure they’re still there. I’d only grab it if it’s a guaranteed flip.

1 Like

I have the ashcan and it wasn’t enough to get me to buy the actual book. I did look for the unlockable, but I don’t think either of my LCs’s ordered enough to qualify for it

1 Like

If Hightail becomes a regular player, you see no value?

This helps

For some reason characters from Miles books haven’t really taken off.

There Starling and Billie Morales (Baby spec). Evil Miles maybe? These all go pretty far back so nothing recent has shaken things up.

That doesn’t give me confidence this character will break out from the pack. I’m not saying it won’t happen…but the statistics are not favorable.

IMG_1498

2 Likes

Which other notable miles characters went nowhere?

If they were notable we’d remember them. That’s basically the point.

But isn’t there a Miles clone? That went nowhere.

Clones are iffy. But this is a notable character, so she should be good. Otherwise, you wouldn’t remember her

Perhaps she is remembered because she is a super-recently published character?