Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 2)

I think I may actually have that. Need to look. Oh wait. I can’t look. Basement remod and all my wife’s crap is on my side of the basement and I can’t get to it.

Incredible after all these years, how folks go right to ebay, fork over $40 instead of looking 1st in the most obvious place for just a few pennies less :man_shrugging:

Good information, though here, so that no one on the forum makes that mistake!

1 Like

Anyone know of any discounts codes for the website? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This screams Direct To Video or SVOD

1 Like

I bet there’s a 95% chance this doesn’t even get filmed…

1 Like

Im sure it will

Principal photography is due to get underway in April in Europe with additional casting underway.”

I would be very leery of the current market climate. Because of the hype about Ultimate stuff and people thinking that 2024 is gonna be great for flipping/buying, lots of unscrupulous people will take advantage and try to pump and dump utter crap. I still think 2024 will be a mix bag.

Learn the lessons of the past.

2 Likes

Buy low, sell high. Buy what you like, don’t overthink why when a book heats up… just go with the flow or move on to the next one if you miss out. That’s all there is to it.

4 Likes

I’m afraid to look…

Worth your time trust me :japanese_ogre:

No…it wasn’t.

As soon as I saw “bleeding cool said” it lost my interest.

3 Likes

I totally get why Bleeding Cool is a turn off for many here, but just like Comic Tom or KCC or any other thing with a big comics audience, a mention there does often spur market activity. So it’s still good to know what they’re talking about, even if you can’t stand them (or they’re wrong).

2 Likes

I was being facetious :grin:

1 Like

I have been enjoying it. I will say people have been arguing with me on the internet all day even when I am agreeing with them. Staying in my own little Chu-niverse

2 Likes

Apparently it’s showing up on hot lists now.

Covrprice and KCC.

The big question I’m pondering is when to let this book go.

Maystorm is heating up as a character now, but her official book (team) still has yet to debut. So if the book is good (no idea how Momoko is writing x-men or anything) the book could increase even more.

Decisions decisions. Bird in the hand, two in the bush?

If you have multiple copies sell them and keep 1

2 Likes

Beginning of year always feels this way with specs. People discover specs from last year they missed, and then go looking for more they missed.

If you keep looking, you will find ways to spend your money :laughing:

2 Likes

And ways to make money. My sales over the last two months on eBay and Mercari have been fantastic.

4 Likes

Mine have too. I wish I’d of bought 100 copies of UBP instead of just 45ish. Surely Ultimate X-men won’t hit like these too. I would think everyone will be prepared, but you never know.

1 Like