Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 2)

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

1 Like

Shocked you’re sleeping again. /s

After all, it’s not as good as going back in time to 1941 and stacking Cap’s 1st app. Now that might wake you up.

3 Likes

Pia is an interesting character & it’s a good read but there is no reason to chase the Doaly cover & everyone should have no problem finding the other #1s.

Had to laugh as I saw someone on Whatnot showing the Doaly cover (the character on the front) & saying “first Pia cover”. Good Lord…open the damn book.

Given the Blood Hunt storyline there are certainly no guarantees she’ll stick around.

I would recommend scanning future books for her first cover just to be safe. She isn’t on any of them for issue #2 that I can tell.

3 Likes

@TheUltimate Ah, another dumb$#@ comment from the low hanging fruit club.

Good luck continuing to buy b-list, (possible c-list) characters that go nowhere…

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Wow, a sentence that has 2 lies in it. Bravo !!

But yea… I hate moderns…

4 Likes

Can you reread? Where did I say you didn’t buy moderns. And you think flexing stacks of ratios is supposed to impress?

My commentary was directly targeted at your incessant commentary that every new modern character/key is trash because it’s not Cap’s first app. But keep on stacking meaningless cover buy ratios lol.

3 Likes

Monopoly causing a ruckus again?

2 Likes

[/quote]

you hate speculating on modern comics. Ok.
By the way, this is a forum on speculation on modern comics. Fyi

3 Likes

2 Likes

Who is on the cover?

Darkhold Kid

Thanks

1 Like

Its a funny one because it is Darkhold Kid’s first cover appearance but it isn’t the first appearance, that was back in Avengers Annual #1 (2023)

Haven’t seen any movement on that book at all.

1 Like

It’s just a cool cover and a new SA student with potential inside. Appears to be scarce, too

1 Like

Yeah I think there’s a couple things at play. Mainly the feature cover and inside Pia key.

And this one is a variant of a crossover event miniseries. Not as likely to be auto-pullbox as Avengers titles are. Avengers has a high readership that makes it harder to trend.

Still, any of the 1st app still in back issue bins should be purchased, in my opinion.

2 Likes

Her little friend, Tito Peping, can protect her from sunlight, as she is a vamp

IMG_2267

Can’t help but think of this Seinfeld episode…she will always be paella to me now…:shallow_pan_of_food: :shallow_pan_of_food: :shallow_pan_of_food:

1 Like

This looks like it could be Pia

2 Likes

I did not spot her there, good eyes.

1 Like

I would agree. While not the best rendition of her relative to how she looks inside…I think the bow/ribbon/hairclip thing is the kicker. :+1:

1 Like