Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 2)

Everytime I see you write that, it reminds me of Sheldon from Big Bang Theory lol…

1 Like

I find it difficult to believe that a few words on an interior page would be the reason to pay $40+ for this book…

But then again, 2024 has been somewhat of a bizzaro year so it tracks…

Maybe my LCS will have a few back ordered copies pop up this week…

1 Like

It’s a strange one. I’m going to ask some customers. ‘Excuse me sir or madam, why exactly are you buying this?’. It’s gotta be the reason, though. He had lots of fans. I’ve gotten 100 views over the last 24 hours

Gotta sell them quick, undercutters flooding the bay

1 Like

Who knows…MF Doom had (still has) a massive following. It doesn’t take much to make a fan want something associated with a favored performer… especially if they are deceased.

I’m still routinely selling copies of this comic that you would think should have ended up in dollar bins. I sold over 30 copies of it now…

4 Likes

It doesn’t look like there’s that many undercutters, at least not below $35ish. I think they will get soaked up and interest will continue

I am an MF Doom fan from way back. Aqua Teen Hunger Force got me into him

4 Likes

Huge Doom fan here as well. I love seeing him tearin’ it up on the bay!

1 Like

I also loved MF Doom’s stuff.

Oh, and I never watched that show @Gbess so I don’t get the reference but I’ll look into it.

2 Likes

X-Men 97 #2 2nd print animation seems pretty scarce. Limited to one at midtown. Stores with multiples are non-existent

3 Likes

That cover for x-men 97 2 2nd print is a winner!

1 Like

I still haven’t even seen a copy posted anywhere

This one?

1 Like

I picked up a first print of #1 today as well as more doom and Strange Academy Blood Hunt

1 Like

Play from 30sec onward.

X-Men 97 #2 2nd Printing’s are showing up at $15 already on eBay, can’t find one at cover anymore.

1 Like

It was out of stock many days ago at distribution. No damage replacements are even available.

1 Like

IMG_2306

4 Likes