Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 2)

Uncle Scrooge and the Infinity Dime 1:10 and 1:50 incentives have hit the CovrPrice Daily Hot list. Lots of stock on eBay though, just a heads up.

2 Likes

Falling in Love on the Path to Hell 1 1:10 Rian Gonzales variant is hitting $50. It was a $20 book last week.

Its not hitting $50… smh

Good so I can grab one for cheap

FWIW - day before its release this book has hit the CovrPrice Daily Hot list:

Not sure about this one?

1 Like

meh

Seems like something like this would be a “paid promotion” type of book… I only wish they would mention if and when that happens (we all know it happens).

3 Likes

Ahh I see, seemed odd since was from Coffin Comics.

The $134 sale was a limited to 45 James O’Barr cover. Seems like there isn’t enough data and some of it skewed together.

1 Like

Lol that is great, bunch of morons going to buy a whole lot of of copies based on some internet list now. Imagine putting money into this only to realize the book you got came out months earlier in a kickstarter so any new appearance etc isn’t actually in this book and there are 30+ variants that are a thousand times more limited than this :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’ll wait for the sequel, “Purgatory Warlock”.

Sure. After saying I never spot these, I stopped at an out of town shop and found these all for cover price. 2 and 3 are second prints.

3 Likes

Ask and he shall receive

1 Like

CovrPrice is tracking Batman #150 creeping above cover price and it made it onto the Weekly Movers list. So has Absolute Power #1 for FWIW.

1 Like

Original or Chip Zdarsky one?

The Cover A

Ghost Machine 1 cover E with Rook creeping up

3 Likes

Hard to believe it was only 100 issues ago DC “scammed” the readers having them believe there was going to be a Batman/Catwoman wedding….

1 Like

Didn’t DC themselves, “Leak,” how that would happen a couple of days in advance in some kind of attempt at damaged control?

1 Like

Yes. They realized they had a situation on their hands and spoiled it about a week early.