Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 2)

This is going to be hot!

1 Like

No it wontā€¦ supply will be higher than demand

SDCC ashcans fizzle out after a few weeks

1 Like

Get the ashcanā€¦ and immediately upon returning to your hotel room that evening, put it up on Ebay.
Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve done at SDCC lately knowing that this stuff typically drops with the SDCC (relatively) high volume stuff

3 Likes

Ashcans, freebies, panel exclusives, etcā€¦

you have to list ASAP

4 Likes

List it while standing in line I sayā€¦ hopefully it sells before you get to the next booth! :wink:

2 Likes

We did that at NYCC before.

1 Like

Yeah, the NYCC 2016 I think was the bestā€¦ it just kept getting worse and worse after that.

Apparently this is a very low print run, price is multiples of cover now. For all those Furries out there:

1 Like

I said in another thread in agreement with @D-Rog or @Devildog or someone with a, ā€œD,ā€ name that folks love Furry stuff. Clean, explicit, it sells.

2 Likes

Does anyone know why this cover would be selling out at several online shops? I donā€™t see anything special about it.

Issue 195? Are there really 194 prior issues? Never heard of this title.

Itā€™s a facsimile 1:25 for a pretty random ASM book. Not many people are wanting for a facsimile of that issue. Marvel started the ratios on facsimiles as exclusive bait. Pretty whack, tbh.

1 Like

This didnā€™t take long

3 Likes

Never does these days. Wait till KCC and other top 10 list sites start talking about itā€¦a lot of fans arenā€™t paying attention to this show.

I think with a 2nd season or plan not formally announced itā€™ll come back down in price after a short time. I wouldnā€™t jump in now unless you find a deal at an LCS or elsewhere.

Not too bad!

1 Like

Ainā€™t No Grave #1 - 1st print are getting real scarce on eBay and there are sales up as high as $17. Even MCS is selling over cover except for a VF copy. Just a heads up for those thinking of grabbing a copy.

3 Likes

Him being introduced in live action canon is big. Weā€™ll see if prices hold

The ā€œappearanceā€ in that book is so comically bad that it whoever buys into it is going to be seriously disappointed.

Unfortunately, thatā€™s all we have so far. Thereā€™s demand for the issue. Thatā€™s the key

1 Like

Seems like there will be better key when the comic adaptation of this show gets made.

1 Like