Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 2)

Didn’t realize Grommets was going for so much. I love that book.

I’m just going to leave this here…

2 Likes

God damn, I may just have to list one!

2 Likes

I was thinking the same. Sell and buy another when it drops.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know some you know how to look up numbers…that is a book of which is there zero shortage. The glory days of X-men. I’ve seen sections of short and long boxes filled with near mint copies of that comic book. You’ll never have a hard time finding it…that is for certain.

5 Likes

I just wonder who are these people that just have expendable income to throw at any book that catches their eye like a shiny piece of metal….and when will they run out of money…?

4 Likes

…sell before you find out!!!

3 Likes

They never run out… 80% of Americans are averaging 8k in debt (credit debt, not even necessity type debt) and can’t afford a 1k emergency. It’s easy to buy now, pay later in America… :wink:

4 Likes

I had no idea it had reached 80%. That’s pretty sobering.

1 Like

1 Like

4 Likes

Knew I had one these somewhere.

2 Likes

Was such a weird but fun little comic.

1 Like

Once everyone stops posting Doom covers, I’ll stop posting this meme…

:wink:

4 Likes

In that case you’ll love this!

1 Like

Me to the internet: “Back in my day, we collected Doom covers just because they looked cool, not like you kids these days with your move speculation!”

My back hurts.

This falls into the warmed up, cooled off, heated up, cooled off, & heated up, but regardless… Daredevil #11 & #14 are back on the dinner board again (Muse).

Which is good as I have a ton of them and just happened to be pricing them for my upcoming show in 30 days…I was about to toss em in the $5 box as they were all $1 buys lol. :blush:

1 Like

$100+ sales for Power Fantasy #1 Thank-you Variant

almost the same for the Transformers #11 Thank-you Variant

1 Like

I just sold a Power Fantasy #1 1 Per store today for $90. Under cut by a little and have a feeling before the eventual one per store crash it may go for more than that.

1 Like