Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 2)

I hope this pays off…not a big fan of paying $8 for books plus shipping.

But I just had an Twilight #1A cancelled on me from several weeks ago…probably better off.

Who cares if it’s selling for 5x cvr price. Avengers Twilight is still good to have

No kidding. I got multiple copies of avengers twilight and haven’t even listed it yet. Have no problems keeping it if I have to, it’s damn good.

IMG_0661

These have to be shills…

2 Likes

Who is fueling the hype on these books?

2 Likes

Leaks and press releases from marvel

I got issue 1 and 2 of twilight, cuz you said it was good. Havent read them yet lol. I’m going all wrong this year. I need to sell not buy lol. You guys are bad influences lol…

2 Likes

Look at what 1a and 2a are selling for

1 Like

Seems like now is time to really secure #3. The heat on these Twilight books came after the fact & has ramped up. I don’t think #3 will be an easy to grab on release, given the fervor pitch of the spec game lately.

I saw that. My LCS had like 20-30 copies of #2 and just 4 of #1 Scotty Young variant. So I got that one as my youngest likes his art.

1 Like

I would grab as many of #2a as possible. Hard to find for cvr price online

Which #2 @thefallenone?

Avengers Twilight #2a

How many issues is Avengers Twilight going to be? 12? I wonder if it’ll keep the heat and stick the landing to where sets are popular like with Ultimate Invasion right now.

Soon as I list it, an undercutter steps in.

It’s like being on The Price is Right and the person next to you bids $1 over your bid….

I’ll show him…I’m dropping it down to $40!

3 Likes

Make it $39.93! Let them think they are getting a deal!

1 Like

Looks like he dropped it to $37.99

Six issues

Ah, a true mini-series as opposed to how 12 issues is generally called a maxi-series although people don’t seem to use that term anymore.

No, I’m positive some aren’t.

1 Like