Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 2)

Some of the books, wouldn’t let me upload another pic.

3 Likes

I couldn’t even find 1 copy of any of the covers on release day :joy:
There were no copies on the shelf at the 3 shops that I visited.

1 Like

Here’s the rest. I’ve still got about 10 copies to get in the mail.

3 Likes

@Shane has them.

2 Likes

:hushed:

Wow, and someone else on here said they bought 45 copies. I can see how the supply is controlled to increase the demand.

Are you guys going to do this for Ultimate X-men? I guess I need to pre-order so that I can get a single copy.

1 Like

@shane when you are new it prevents multiple pictures to prevent spamming

You can go in and edit your comment and add additional pictures.

1 Like

I have had a great weekend selling ultimate comics. Have a couple more to list and picking up more this weekend. Sent out 10 packages Friday night. Three more Saturday night. And have two more to package up from tonight.

4 Likes

The Ultimate Universe helped save Marvel in the early 2000’s and now its back boosting its attention with a new Ultimate Universe. It’s cosmic, man.

2 Likes

Way to go D-Rog!

1 Like

He won the under cutter battle.

I am going to a small local comic show today. Know what I will be looking for in the recent back issue bins of unaware retailers?

3 Likes

Todd Nauck headshot covers? :wink:

1 Like

Anthony you going to do a video of your haul today if you find some gems?

1 Like

Were you watching the show? We kept undercutting each other.

I think he was the only one watching my listing and I think he was getting notifications when I dropped the price…because sometimes within minutes his listing was suddenly 50 cents lower than mine.

So I blocked him and lowered it again…he changed his listing to an auction after that…and I raised my price back up and within a few hours it sold.

So, yes, I won’t the battle…but I’ll have to track it till the end. (Edit: up to $20 with 4 days left).

I have another copy showing up Monday I think.

3 Likes

Now on just have to contend with this character…

A Pop comics? What kind of a name is that anyway? I bet the guy doesn’t know the first thing about flipping books….

:wink:

4 Likes

I don’t think that’s a good thing to win. Blocking the other seller doesn’t do anything except prevent them from buying

I thought maybe it prevented my listing from showing up. It worked regardless!

Sold. List yours. I had a business licenses as American Pop Culture Comics and Collectibles when I used to sell in Antique malls and other places. Apopcomics is just the abbreviated version.

1 Like

Yes. I got some good stuff. Got talking to a guy about my age and with similar interests and he got a couple of good books out of a dollar bin I should have gotten.

1 Like

It is. I just priced it a few cents above yours (shipped).

I wasn’t about to undercut you…knowingly anyway…