Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

IMG_6753

2 Likes

Star Wars #42 1:25 variant

8 Likes

Amazing Spider-Man #30 is selling quite a decent amount of copies, always thought this was an underappreciated book. Two nice first appearances and a Campbell cover. If Sony did this right they could have opened up to a really cool set of Spider-verse movies centered around Morlun and other Spider characters.

Instead they get people to write movie scripts who have no knowledge of the source material, so my hopes aren’t high.

5 Likes

Oh nice, I’m sitting on several copies of this I think… time to dig out and sell!

Those issues starting with #30 were really fun/great read. I looked forward to each issue at the time.

2 Likes

TFAW is having a Black Friday sale! Get em while it’s hot.

1 Like

mutha ■■■■■■■ raised the prices when i was about to check out. My cart was $550, now its $950…

no idea why they lowered the prices on variants (70% off), then 15 minutes later they raise those prices by 40%…

They like to stick it to ya don’t they.

They were having some pricing issues this morning when the sale went live, so maybe it’s just a temporary blip.

View the Black Friday Sale here!

If you find good things (and didn’t buy them all up), please share! I think the TFAW dollar sales have ruined their other sales for me.

1 Like

Time to bring back one of my staple memes…

2 Likes

Certainly don’t pay over cover, but likely still on your store racks and the needle has moved a bit on it.

She’s on the A cover too, no?

Kind of a cool cover. Who is that?

#3 she is, but this is her 1st cover

I think that’s her (Yuna Yang) in the background of #2A. She’s got the pink/purple hair tips and I’m assuming the expression on her face is similar to Captain Marvel’s (in the foreground) because of their whole negabands connection to each other.

Hm. Could be, but 2b is definitely the one people want

It’s so funny how this book was mentioned as new character first cover etc and no one batted an eye that week it came out because of other news/covers etc.